Season 2: Chapter 3 - You are my friend

Taehyung didn't expect that he stayed in the bathtub for 20 minutes. He just realized that he is still in the bathroom. He got out of the bathtub, looking around to check for the towel. He noticed that there's none, and he curses under his breath not knowing what to do.

He was also late to realize that he didn't bring his clothes with him. This time he knew he fucked up. He bit his bottom lip due to anxiousness. He slowly opened the door of the bathroom so he won't make any sound. He was afraid that he might get caught naked since there was no wall covering the upstairs.

He got out of the bathroom and knelt down to open his luggage. He was rummaging over his luggage not noticing a pair of feet on the stairs.

"Finally" He muttered standing up but he noticed a figure in front of him.

Jungkook was simply staring at him, crossing his arms, and literally didn't bother to move.

"What the actual fuck?! Are you a pervert?!" Taehyung screamed, trying to cover himself with the shirt he was holding.

"I'm not a pervert, I didn't expect to see you naked." Jungkook said the truth.

Well, he forgot to take a boxer and stupidly grabbed a pair of jeans.

"And why are you standing there? You should leave as if you didn't see something!" Taehyung grumbled taking the white bed sheet, covering his whole body.

"I was about to, but I didn't know you have a literally thick ass." Jungkook grinned.

"Shut up! You're so shameless! How can you say something like that?!" Taehyung growled.

"What? Why? Was saying the truth is wrong now? You have a thick ass seriously." Jungkook innocently shrugged off his shoulder.

"Y-you know what, you're an asshole!" Taehyung said through his gritted teeth and went inside the bathroom.

"What's wrong with him? Doesn't he like what I said?" Jungkook mumbled confusedly with a pout forming on his lips.

He just sighed and took what he needed. He went downstairs acting as if nothing happened.

When Taehyung went out of the bathroom, he was fully clothed. He was glad that Jungkook left already. He sat down on the bed and sighed. The first day of staying with Jungkook was annoying. What will happen if this continues?

He was hoping he can bear their situation. He just lay down on the bed and decided to sleep instead.

-----

When the next day comes, he woke up due to noise downstairs. He lazily stood up from the bed and went downstairs to check what was happening. He was confused seeing the police inside the house. But they left after they saw him.

"What's happening?" He asked Jungkook.

"Nothing." Jungkook simply replied walking passed by him to go and get water.

"Don't tell me you are a criminal and they are investigating you?" Taehyung inquired kind of scared of him.

"Of course not, I called them to investigate the site that scammed you. They said they got a lot of complaints about the same site you used and currently investigating it." Jungkook told him the truth.

"Why would you do that?" Taehyung was confused.

"To help you, don't you want to get your money back?" Jungkook replied.

"Of course, I want to, I was just surprised that you are doing this. I didn't expect it." Taehyung retorted.

"I'm your friend, helping is a thing with friends right?" Jungkook uttered.

"Yes" Taehyung responded.

"Then, let me help you with this. You shouldn't let those scammers pass, they will surely do it again to innocent people." Jungkook stated.

"Thank you" Taehyung smiled looking at him.

"You're welcome, by the way, don't you mind if we go outside to eat? I'm not that good at cooking yet." Jungkook changed the topic.

"No, it's okay, I'll just take a bath and change my clothes." Taehyung responded.

"Good, I'll want for you in my car." Jungkook said.

Taehyung hums in response and went upstairs. He literally choose what he thinks was a good outfit. For some reason, he doesn't want to look ugly in front of Jungkook. It would be better if he look gorgeous.

He slapped his face and shooked his head. He decided to go inside the bathroom and takes a bath.

Once he was done he went out to the cabin and saw Jungkook outside of the car.

"You're done? Let's go." Jungkook opened the door of the car for him.

Taehyung got inside the car beside the driver's seat and was followed by Jungkook.

"What's your plan while staying here?" Jungkook asked starting the car's engine.

"For now, I will look for a job here so I can save some money. I only have 1 month to stay here." Taehyung stated.

"Do you want me to help you with that? I've known a friend here to provide you with a job." Jungkook offered.

"No, it's okay, I think helping me find out the scammer was enough. I can find a job on my own." Taehyung told him.

"Are you sure about that? I don't mind helping you." Jungkook inquired making sure Taehyung will be fine staying in Paris.

"Yes, I don't want to be burdened on you tho. You're being kind to me so much that I felt guilty." Taehyung replied glancing at him.

"Okay then, don't be shy to ask to help me if you need it. There's nothing to feel guilty about, like I said, I'm willing to do this because you're my friend. So please don't hesitate to ask, I'm not going to judge you." Jungkook simply said.

Taehyung hums as response and his lips formed on a thin.

They arrived in front of the restaurant. They came out of the car to go inside. Jungkook pulled out the chair for Taehyung and the latter took a seat on it.

"I'll go and take us our orders." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded his head and his eyes followed him going away from his sight.