Season 2: Chapter 1 - Paris

It's been 2 years since Jungkook left Seoul, and Taehyung was still waiting for a person that he wasn't sure will come back. Apparently, he was in Paris because he suddenly get interested in touring around. He already visited LA, Japan, China, India, Indonesia, Greece, and so on.

It was already evening in Paris and Taehyung was liking the view of the Eiffel Tower. He wasn't that far from the tower that's why he can't help admiring how gorgeous it was. He keeps clicking on his camera to capture some remembrance when he goes back to Seoul.

He also said to himself that whoever person he will see behind/bumps onto him that will be his fate partner. He said it as a joke since he was kind of bored being alone every time he was touring but who knows.

He didn't hear anything about Jimin after their last meeting too. The three of them literally separated their ways. He was hoping that Jimin was doing fine, after all, Jimin was kind to him and he knows Jimin was hurt like him. Yet, he also wished that Jimin will be happy.

Suddenly, he heard a flash behind him. He turned around to look at the person behind him but he was surprised by a gleaming flash once again and can't help but closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry for doing that, I didn't expect you'll turn around like that. I'm sorry." That guy said but he was looking down at his camera to check some footage.

"No, it's okay, I was surprised." Taehyung let it slide but for some reason, the figure in front of him looks familiar.

His eyes widened when the person finally looked at him. He felt chills running through his skin while looking at him.

"Jungkook"

"Taehyung"

They sound surprised by each other, it seems like Jungkook didn't expect to see him as well. Tears fell from Taehyung's eyes, he didn't hesitate to run near Jungkook and hugged him. He was crying on Jungkook's shoulder even though he can't feel Jungkook's arms hugging him back which hurt him.

"I missed you" Taehyung uttered between his cries, tightly clutching his grip around the back of Jungkook's coat.

He heard Jungkook sigh, Jungkook slowly put his left hand on Taehyung's back and right hand on the back of Taehyung's head, caressing his hair in order to calm him down because he can hear Taehyung crying out in so much pain.

"Shush, I'm here, it's okay, calm down, hyung." Jungkook attempted to calm him down.

Taehyung melted in Jungkook's arms and snuggled his face into the crook of his neck. He was just being so emotional seeing Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and cupped his face.

"I-It's really you, right? I-I wasn't a hallucination or something?" Taehyung touched Jungkook everywhere to check if he wasn't dreaming.

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle and cupped Taehyung's cheeks to make him look at him, only at his eyes, and wiped off his tears while Taehyung's hands were on his wrist, not letting him go, afraid that Jungkook will leave again.

"Of course, it's me, I'm real. What makes you think I'm fake?" Jungkook giggled.

"Y-you keep showing in my dreams and will be popped out when I woke up. I just want to make sure you are real. If it's a dream again, I-I don't want to wake up anymore." Taehyung sobbed, leaning on Jungkook's touch.

"Should we go to my cabin and let's have some private conversation, hm?" Jungkook inquired.

And Taehyung immediately nodded his head like a cute puppy. Jungkook smiled, finding it cute. He held Taehyung's right hand.