Chapter 17: Begs

Chapter 17: Begs

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and clenched his fist while listening to Jungkook. He knew Jungkook was saying the truth but for some reason, he doesn't want to believe it easily.

"How did you know it was me if you didn't know my name?" Taehyung asked looking at him and he met Jungkook's eyes.

"I investigated it, I asked the detective who hold our case back then. It was difficult but with connection, I found out about your identity." Jungkook responded.

"But why you didn't tell me? Do you know how hard my situation is right now?" Taehyung can't help but cry.

He can't hold his tears anymore when he was reminded of his current situation.

"Trust me, I searched for you since the day I found out about you. But when the day I found you, I don't dare to tell you. I badly want to tell it but how can I do that if you were in a relationship?" Jungkook stated.

"I don't know what to do anymore, Jungkook. I can't...I can't choose between you two. Why did you two have to do this to me?" Taehyung cried.

However, he felt warm yet rough hands cupping his cheeks. He looked at Jungkook who smiled bitterly at him.

"You don't have to choose, Taehyung. I don't want to make this situation hard for you anymore. You were right, what happened between us is a minor mistake. It's my fault, I shouldn't have taken it seriously. It is just a promise from the past, hyung.

Forget what happened that day, I will do the same thing. I don't want to see you hurt, it hurts me to see you like this. I'm so sorry for what I caused, Taehyung.

Please tell him to protect you, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I hope he will love you so much because you deserved it. And hyung, take care of yourself. I'm sure you will be happy with him. I will let you go now and that memories with you

I'm glad to know and meet you, Taehyung. That's the best moment that happened in my life." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's forehead for the first time.

For some reason, Taehyung felt like it, like how Jungkook pecks his forehead right now.

"You can stay here until the rain stop or just call my driver if you want to leave." Jungkook told him when he stood up and left.

Taehyung hugged his knees and started to cry out so loud that he was sure Jungkook will hear him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Taehyung chanted with his cracked tone.

Jungkook closed the door behind him and again, tears were falling from his eyes. He didn't show how hurt he was by saying those words to Taehyung. But he had to let him go so he won't see him cry like that. All he wants is to make him happy, and so, if sacrificing his love for Taehyung was the solution for that, he was willing to do that even if it hurts him.

-----

Yoongi was playing with PS5 but he can't help feeling disturbed by the loud knock on his door. He grumbled under his breath while standing up from his seat unwillingly.

"Whoever the fuck are you dare to ruin my g—"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when he saw the person in front of him. It was Jungkook's secretary's boyfriend, Jimin who looks under the influence of alcohol and he's wet.

"What are you doing here? How did you know my place?"

Instead of receiving a proper reply like how normal people do. He was grabbed by his collar and responded with a kiss. What?

Yeah, Jimin was roughly moving his lips to dominate the stunned Yoongi. Yoongi came back to his own senses when Jimin bit his bottom lip and gently pushed the drunk boy.

"Boy, you need to calm down. What's wrong with you?" Yoongi was trying to have a proper conversation with Jimin.

However, he saw Jimin's tears falling into his eyes.

"H-he choose him, h-he choose Jungkook over me. I saw him." Jimin sobbed.

Yoongi, not knowing how to comfort a broken man, sighed. He pulled him and hugged Jimin.

"It's okay, you'll be fine. You will know how to move on soon." Yoongi attempted to comfort him by caressing his back.

"I love him, I love him so much. Please help me, help me release the pain. I can't... I can't handle the pain anymore. It hurts so much." Jimin cried, clutching his fist tightly on Yoongi's collar.

"I don't think I can help you with that, I don't experience something like that." Yoongi responded.

"I know, I know a thing, please."

Yoongi realized what was Jimin trying to say.

"You're not in the right mind right now, you should maybe go back to your house and take a rest instead." Yoongi retorted.

"No, I don't want to, please I'm begging you, help me." Jimin insisted.

"Boy, you don't know what you are saying. You are seriously drunk. I don't want to get involved with your problem." Yoongi sighed, massaging his nape.

"I'm not drunk, okay? I'm in my right mind! Please, help me! It's just one night, I won't blame you for anything, please. I just want to forget him at least for one night." Jimin continuously begs.

"It's cheating, are you sure about what you are saying right now?" Yoongi inquired.

"Yes, I-I don't care anymore, I-I'm in pain. No one will help me, you're the one I only knew can help me with this. I'm begging you." Jimin cried.

"Don't you ever dare to regret this, you gave me your consent, and don't forget that you're the one who came here and beg to me."

Suddenly, Yoongi pulled Jimin closer to him and kissed the heck out of him. And it was obvious what happened next to him.

Poor Jimin didn't see Taehyung come out of Jungkook's place.