Chapter 14: He lied

Chapter 14: He lied

The next day, as Jimin said, he will go back to Taehyung's parent's house. He was standing outside of the house while carrying a box of chocolate and a bouquet of flowers. He knocked on the door before it was opened by Eunsa.

"Jimin" Eunsa muttered looking at him.

"Can I talk to him now?" Jimin asked hoping Taehyung will let him explain.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin, my son, Taehyung doesn't want to talk to you. I told him to at least let you speak but he refuses to do it." Eunsa explained feeling guilty.

"At least for a few minutes?" Jimin inquired feeling the tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm really, I wish I could do that. But I guess, just give him some time and space. I'm sure he needs time to cool down and think properly. I don't know what happened between you two but I hope everything will be fine." Eunsa sighed.

"It's okay, can you just give him these? I bought them for him, I'm sure he will love them." Jimin cleared his throat, trying to control his tears and handing out his gifts to Taehyung's mother.

"I will, thank you for understanding, Jimin." Eunsa accepted those gifts.

"I will go now, tell him that I will talk to him tomorrow." Jimin mumbled.

Eunsa smiled and nodded her head, Jimin turned around and wiped out his tears with his jacket paws while walking away from the house. Eunsa sighed going inside her house to go to Taehyung's old room. She went inside and put those gifts on top of his drawer and saw Taehyung look like he was lifeless and staring at nothing.

"Taehyung, you know you can't ignore him for so long, right?" She attempted to have a conversation with him since last night but all Taehyung do was cry.

She sat down on the bed to look at him.

"If you are being like this, nothing will be solved. He's worried that's why he's coming here to see you. Why don't you let him explain?" Eunsa stated.

"What for? To listen to all of his lies? He lied to me already, he can do that again." Taehyung grumbled annoyingly.

"That's why he wants to explain, Taehyung. You know Jimin loves you so much, I'm sure he must have a reason why he lied to you." Eunsa defended Jimin.

"Love? If he loves me, why did he lie? We've been together for almost 5 years and he didn't bother to tell me anything! He hides the truth that I deserve to know!" Taehyung growled.

"I will ask you, Taehyung, will you still love him if he didn't lie to you?" Eunsa asked staring at him.

Taehyung was silent, he didn't bother to open his mouth.

"See, you can't even reply to me. Do you think all these years, he lied about his love for you? We both know how genuine his feelings are for you. You can't find a man like him. Why can't you appreciate his effort and loves for you? Don't act as if he didn't care for you." Eunsa retorted.

"I-It just, it hurts me, I can't believe that he lied to me through these years. I... I trusted him so much, you know that, mom." Taehyung cried hugging his knees.

"Give him a chance to speak, Taehyung. There's nothing wrong if you at least let him explain. He's still your boyfriend, you didn't cut any ties with him yet. So please, face him tomorrow, okay? I understand if you don't want to, take your time to think." Eunsa comforted him.

Taehyung just nodded his head and Eunsa stood up.

"If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit, hm." Eunsa spoke, pecking the top of Taehyung's head before she leave his room.

-----

Jimin was drunk in his own bar, he wasn't in the mood to do anything else besides drinking. That's the only thing he can escape his stress right now. He gulped down the beer in one chug and cursed under his breath. He glanced to his left side and saw a familiar figure standing in front of the counter. He stood up drunkenly and went near that person.

He didn't hesitate to punch that person's cheek causing Jungkook to be taken aback.

"What are you doing here? I told you, you're not allowed here!" Jimin gritted his teeth while grabbing his collar.

"They allowed me to get inside because I have to talk with someone here." Jungkook yanked off Jimin's arms from his collar.

"You shouldn't come here at all, you are not welcome to get inside my property!" Jimin growled.

"If you are mad, don't pour it out on me, I don't have time to argue with you." Jungkook shot back.

"Are you happy now, huh?! This is what you want to happen, right? You want to see me break!" Jimin grumbled and his hands were balled in a fist.

"Break? He chose you! Why are you blaming me, huh?! You make it because you fake it! Didn't you win between us?!" Jungkook yelled annoyingly.

"Win? Right, I should be the winner if you didn't tell him everything! We're fine but you ruined it!" Jimin growled.

"How come you can say that your relationship with him is fine? In fact, you lied to him, is that fine for you? You're okay with the fact that you hide everything from him!" Jungkook replied venomously.

"He doesn't need to know about you! Why can't you just forget him?! Why do you have to ruin our relationship?! All I want is to have him, but why do you interfere with us?!" Jimin shouted.

"I want the same too, I want to have him! I love him that I waited for him through so many years! I trusted him that's why I believe in his promise to me. If you didn't come, he should be mine, not yours!" Jungkook clenched his teeth.

"He's mine, asshole!" Jimin punched him in the face again.

But this time, Jungkook fought back, he grabbed Jimin's hand to stop him from punching him and jabbed his nose. Jimin almost stumbled back due to the pain. Anger started to bubble inside him and glared at Jungkook. He was about to punch him but the butler and guards came and stop them.

"Be gone! Don't ever show your face to me ever again! Taehyung is only mine!" Jimin screamed angrily.

"Nothing was yours to begin with! He's mine, he's originally mine!" Jungkook wants to fight him but two bulky guards were stopping him.

"Fuck you! Go to hell!" Jimin snarled.

But Jungkook was dragged out of the bar with Jimin yelling at him.