Chapter 4: Suck

Chapter 4: Suck

They arrived in front of his secretary, Taehyung's house. Jungkook was about to get out of his car but Taehyung interrupted him.

"Don't leave sir, I can open the door. Besides, you will leave too." Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook sighed watching his secretary unfasten his seatbelt and opened the door car. He stepped his foot on the ground and left the car.

"Thank you for the ride, sir. Good night." He smiled bowing his head to show his respect.

"Good night too, Mr. Kim. Enjoy your day off." Jungkook smiled back.

"Thank you." Taehyung bowed his head once again.

The ravenette started his car and then leave him. Taehyung sighed when he turned around and looked at his house. He was worried about his boyfriend's reaction. He slowly walked to the door and held the doorknob.

He suck a huge amount of oxygen, twisted the doorknob, and went inside his house. He walked upstairs to go to their room. He saw Jimin was sleeping on the bed, wearing a formal suit and looking like he was ready and waiting for their date.

Tears fell down Taehyung's eyes, his heart was clenching because of the pain, and sorry for his boyfriend.

"Taehyung, is that you?" Jimin asked turning on the lamp.

He was confused when he saw Taehyung was crying. He stood up and cupped his cheeks.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly wiping off the tears from Taehyung's eyes.

"I-I'm suh-sorry" Taehyung sobbed harder.

"For what?" He inquired confusedly.

"I-I'm sorry, o-our date was ruined because of me. I-I should have been prepared before giving you false hope. I-I'm sorry." Taehyung cried wiping his tears with his blazer's paw.

Jimin sighed and hugged Taehyung tightly while caressing his back.

"That's fine, I understand you are busy. Besides, the restaurant I booked canceled my reservation because they were having a celebration. So, there's nothing to worry about." Jimin assured him and pecked the top of Taehyung's head.

His boyfriend, Taehyung looked at him with puffy teary eyes.

"R-really?" Taehyung asked sniffling.

Jimin chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yeah, so don't mind it, okay? We can set our date in some time. But for now, let's just sleep and cuddle, hm?" He smiled and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head. Jimin laid down on the bed and patted the side beside him. Taehyung didn't hesitate to lay down beside him and hugged him tightly.

"Good night, I love you." Jimin uttered caressing Taehyung's back.

"Good night, I love you too." Taehyung smiled snuggling his head on the crook of Jimin's neck.

-----

Jungkook reached his mansion, he was humming a song while walking inside. He can't help but chuckle because of the successful plan. He opened the door of his fridge and took the one pack of cans of beer.

He went upstairs and opened the door of a room where he can watch every Taehyung move and that room was fulfilled with Taehyung's pictures. He sat down on the bed drinking the can of beer. He smirked when Taehyung popped into his drunk mind.

Not just the simple Taehyung but a naked Taehyung.

He stands in front of Jungkook and dances so seductively, swaying his hips intimately. Jungkook licks his bottom lip watching his secretary crawl on top of the bed still staring at Jungkook with his seductive eyes.

His face was brushing against Jungkook's clothed dick.

"Suck" Jungkook smirked licking his bottom lip.

Taehyung pulls out Jungkook's zipper using his teeth and brushed his cheeks on the hardened dick.

"Can I, daddy?" Taehyung inquired still staring at him.

"Of course, baby." Jungkook grinned clutching Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung stuck out his tongue, licking the clothed dick of his boss. While Jungkook let out a whimper, arching his head to the back.

"So good, baby" He moaned out clenching his jaw.

He hissed when the boy underneath him pulled down his brief making his dick feel free. He gasped, shutting his eyes tightly and veins were popping out on his face and neck when he felt a warm mouth cover his cock.

"Ah, shit" Jungkook groans "ugh fuck, Taehyung"

His secretary's mouth and head were doing great. Taehyung was bobbing his head, and Jungkook let out a grunt when the tip of his cock hit Taehyung's throat.

"You're freaking good" He grumbled, tears falling on his forehead down to his neck.

He thought of Taehyung sucking him but his hand working on his cock. He stroked himself as fast as he can feeling a bead of cum pooling inside.

"Ugh, ahh" He grumbled with his shaky breath.

He squeezed his dick when he feel he was near then cum on his hand. His chest went up and down, he open his eyes, and his forehead was sweaty. Jungkook stood up going to the bathroom. He turned on the sink, washing his sticky palm.

"You're mine Kim Taehyung, only mine."

He uttered while looking at his reflection in the mirror with a smirk plastered on his face.

-----

2 days has passed

Taehyung was late when he went to his work. He had difficulty hiding the marks on his neck. Yet, he can't help feeling flustered thinking about the intimate steamy night with his boyfriend.

His blooming face was visible to everyone. He sat down on his chair, so ready to do his work. He was biting his bottom lip thinking about his date later with his boyfriend. He decided not to tell about it someone, scared that it might be ruined again.

He flinched when he heard a footstep, he stood up and bowed his head.

"Good Morning, Mr. Jeon." He greeted smiling.

He looked up when he didn't hear any response from his boss. But he saw him glaring at him.

"What's the problem, sir?" He asked confusedly.

"Be professional and decent, Mr. Kim. Hide those ugly marks on your neck."

That's what Jungkook said and went inside his office with his stern face.