Season 2: Chapter 11 - the proposal

Jimin was glad about the process of his restaurant. It was fully built now and the customers kept coming because of Yoongi's recipes and with the help of Jin as well. Since they got Jin's promotion from his company, it's no surprise that they immediately got customers when they open their service.

"Wow, in just a week of your restaurant, it's getting popular now." Jin told him while they were outside of the restaurant, admiring how many people were inside and eating their delicious meal.

"I know you want me to thank you." Jimin giggled.

"Of course, I put effort into your promotion you know." Jin retorted.

"Then thank you for doing that, I'm sure without you my restaurant won't get its popularity." Jimin thanked him.

"Finally, someone appreciated me." Jin dramatically said.

"Aren't you going to see your fiance, hyung? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked and looked at him.

"Namjoon said he'll be busy with today's meeting so he doesn't have any time to spare with me." Jin sighed.

"He's becoming busy these days, isn't he?" Jimin inquired.

"Yeah, since the day Jungkook sold the company under his name, he was left with tons of postponed projects and current meetings." Jin uttered.

"I never heard his name since then." Jimin mumbled.

"But Taehyung is back, did you hear about him?" Jin mentioned Taehyung.

"Yeah, I saw him and we're both fine now." Jimin replied.

"Really? I'm glad to hear that. At least the problem for both of you finally fix. But how about Yoongi?" Jin asked.

"Oh right, I should call hyung. I haven't talked to him this past week." Jimin rummaged through his pocket.

"Wait, aren't you two having problems?" Jin inquired confusedly.

"What are you talking about, hyung? We're fine, we just didn't talk because he's busy producing a song and he wasn't answering my calls." Jimin said and dial Yoongi's number.

"Wait, are you seriously telling the truth right now?" Jin seemed to be confused.

"Yes, is there something wrong? You sound weird, hyung."

Jimin dial Yoongi's number once again when the older boy didn't answer his first attempt calls.

"But he said he's going to leave to fix himself and to start again. If you guys didn't fight, what does he mean by that?" Jin asked.

"He's leaving? Where? Why?" Jimin felt his heart shattered when he heard that.

"He didn't tell me the reason why but he's going to State right now." Jin told him.

Jimin didn't hesitate to run away and took a cab to go to the airport.

-----

Yoongi with his luggage went inside Hoseok's car. He was going somewhere else, far from everyone. He didn't tell anything about Jimin but he might tell once he arrived at his destination.