Season 2: Chapter 2 - Stay with me

When their conversation ended, Jungkook decided to drive Taehyung to his temporary place in Paris. They were currently in his car with Taehyung beside him. Taehyung's luggage was in the trunk of his car. It was already nighttime.

"Are you sure it's the right address?" Jungkook asked making sure they were going to the right place.

"Uh, yeah, that's the address given by the website where I rent a hotel room here. Why did you ask?" Taehyung replied confidently.

Jungkook was kind of hesitant to believe what Taehyung told him. The address was the place for poor people area. Even though it was just 2 years since he live in Paris, he already knew some places.

"As far as I know, that place doesn't have any building since it was a squatter area." Jungkook told him.

"Really? But I'm pretty sure that this is the address of the hotel. Maybe we should check it first." Taehyung muttered.

"Okay" Jungkook sighed.

They arrived at the address that Taehyung told him. And Jungkook was right, it was a squatter area.

"Where's the hotel are you talking to Taehyung?" Jungkook inquired since he can't see any building or hotel surrounding them.

"Uh, I'll just ask someone if this is the right place first." Taehyung said looking for someone to ask.

Jungkook watched Taehyung ask a stranger while leaning his back on his car.

"Hi, can I ask you something?" Taehyung started to ask a random person.

She seems to be in her 30s and may be trustworthy.

"Yes, what is it?" She responded gently.

"Ahm, is this the right place for this address?" Taehyung asked showing her the address.

"Yes, it's here. Why did you ask?" She replied looking at him.

"Well, I was looking for the hotel where will I stay. Did you perhaps know where can I find this?" Taehyung showed her the hotel picture.

"This hotel was far from this place and also, it only allow a VIP person to stay in. I think you got scammed." She told him.

Taehyung was disappointed hearing that, he didn't expect he'll get scammed for the first time as a tourist.

"Tuh-thank you." Taehyung bowed at her and sighed before going back to Jungkook.

"What does she say?" Jungkook asked.

"She said it was a scam and now, I have no place to stay in. I thought everything will be fine but I'm so stupid." Taehyung frowned.

"You should check the website first before you waste your money for nothing. Did you know any place? Or companions here?" Jungkook chided him.

"No one, I travel alone by myself and I don't have money left to rent. I think the money I have was just enough for my own needs." Taehyung mumbled.

"Alright, you can stay in my cabin for a while until you get the money. Is that fine?" Jungkook made a deal with him.

"Buh-but, won't it be uncomfortable for you?" Taehyung inquired looking at him.

"Do you have any solution for this problem?' Jungkook responded with a question.

Taehyung shooked his head as a 'no' and bit his bottom lip.

"Then, everything is settled, besides it's already late for you to find a place. We should get going before it gets dark." Jungkook said going inside his car.

Taehyung sighed in defeat and went inside the car.

-----

They go back to the cabin and Taehyung was kind of awkward about their situation.

"You can use the bed, I'll take the sofa." Jungkook told him while removing his own coat.

"I'll sleep on the sofa instead, I won't mind. Besides, this is your place." Taehyung insisted.

"It's okay, you're my guest here. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable here in my place." Jungkook retorted looking at him.

"I just don't want to be a burden to you. And I'm not some stranger to you." Taehyung responded, biting his bottom lip.

"If you insist, then let's share my bed. My bed is pretty huge for two people. It's up to you if you want to sleep with me. I won't surely mind." Jungkook smirked, crossing his arms.

Taehyung hiccupped, he didn't expect to hear that. The heat started to rose to his cheeks kind of feeling hot out of nowhere.

"I-I'll take the bed then, good night." He rushed upstairs to go to the bed leaving Jungkook who chuckled softly watching him go away.

When Taehyung was upstairs, he bit his bottom lip trying to suppress his squeal. He can feel the heat rushing through his cheeks. He shooked his head to remove his thoughts and breathe in and out.

"It's nothing, Taehyung, don't overthink." He tried to calm down his beating heart.

"Why are you talking to yourself?"

He flinched when he heard Jungkook's voice, Jungkook simply walked passed by him and opened the cabinet.

"Wuh-what are you doing here? I told you, I'm sleeping here." Taehyung uttered swallowing hard.

"I'll just change my clothes and I'll go back downstairs." Jungkook told him while taking out the clothes from the cabinet.

"Make it faster, please." Taehyung mumbled.

"Why? Are you scared I might do something to you?" Jungkook smirked slightly moving toward Taehyung while the poor boy gulped and moved backward.

"Of course not! It's just... I want to sleep, okay? I'm tired and it's uncomfortable seeing you here." Taehyung retorted until his back collided with the wall behind him.

"I'm just kidding tho, I don't have the intention to harm you." Jungkook giggled ruffling Taehyung's hair.

He went downstairs like he said leaving the flustered Taehyung upstairs. Taehyung finally sighed in relief and sat down on the bed. He just decided to ignore Jungkook's tease. He stood up again to take a quick shower since he felt uncomfortable with his clothes right now.

He was wearing it since yesterday, he went to the bathroom and remove his clothes to start taking a bath totally forgetting that he didn't bring any extra clothes and there was no towel inside.