Chapter 13: I Like You

Robin's arm was around Raven's curved waist and the warmth of the blankets flowed around them as they were both under the soft yet slick blanket wrapped around both of their close bodies. As the moonlight reflected against Robin's cheek and Raven's face with bright pink cheeks that were turning red due to the fact that they were so close to eachother, so close as though a little movement from their heads their lips could touch. "Raven...." Robin said suddenly as a gentle smile poped out slowly "I like you.." Robin said quietly and gently as he looked towards Raven with a gentle look. Raven then turned a bright red as a ripe tomatoe all throughout her body as a reaction to what Robin just said so suddenly. If it wasn't warm enough with the blanket on top. Raven was speechless as her heart was pounding as fast as a dummer showing off to show how good he is. Then suddenly Robin's arm moved and slid touching every curve of her side of her body till it reached her soft dark violet hair and placed his hand right on the side on top then Raven's heart felt as though it was about to explode as he felt every curve on her body.

Then suddenly Robin gently smiled again as he gently pushed her head towards his and his lips touched hers the warmth was too overwhelming as though a heater was right next to them. Their lips touched to a kiss as Robin closed his eyes and Raven's eyes widened in shock to what they are doing. The kiss lasted until Robin fell asleep and Raven felt as though she was going to faint she then quickly got out from Robin's bed as she then touched her bottom lip as she can still feel them kissing the warmth that she has felt before but was stronger this time. Raven said nothing as she then tried to forget what just happened. Then as someone was finished watching them they grined and then quietly closed the door. Then Raven went to close the curtains then went back to her room. Raven finally arrived to her room as she then closed the door and she pressed her back against it and then slid gently to the ground.

It was time to wake up Robin as Raven was about to open the door then suddenly the door opened from the inside. "Im already awake so, let's go.."Robin said as he poped out of nowhere with Xavier right next to him. "Hey good morning Raven! I woke him up for you now isn't that nice of me!" Xavier said with a fake bright smile. "Yes..thank you Master Xavier but please, I dont want you to bother yourself.."Raven responded back as she followed behind them. "The proper answer is just thank you nothing else.." Xavier said serriously. "So dude what do you want to do today?" Robin asked "I dont really care just nowhere where I get bored to death." Xavier responded serriously "Hey! Why dont we mess with a bunch of stupid peasants which is always entertaining to me!" Robin said as his eyes widened and smiled. "Yeah like we old times!" Xavier said as he grinned and peeked at Raven. As they walked down the stairs. "Good Morning young masters, Raven." Martin said as he stood holding the door open for them so they can head straight to the limo where Willy is holding the limo's door so they can go in. They all got in "Hey Raven you get the honor to sit next to me again.Come on!" Xavier said as he noticed Raven getting in and smiled coldly at her and then grabbed her arm and pulled it so she had no choice but to sit next to him. Raven then felt pain on her wrist as Xavier was grasping it "Okay.." Raven said as she was in pain. Robin noticed Raven's troubled expression "Hey, Xavier wait till we get there..dont hurt her.."Robin said seriously and Xaviers expression also turned serious as he then let go of her wirst and Robin turned his head towards the window. Raven was relieved.

"Okay Master we have arrived!" Willy said happily as they arrived at a amusement park. "So this where were heading...wow it's been a while.." Robin said as he looked out to see all the rides and heard loud screams and felt as though he were a kid again. "What this place...Why?!" Xavier yelled frustrated as to why they here in this childish place. Raven smiled due to the fact she has never been to amusement park. Robin then noticed Raven's bright expression as he blushed a light pink. "Okay lets go young master Robin and Xavier, Raven." Martin said as Willy opened the door and all of them got off. "Hey! Robin! Over Here!" Starfire said happily as she waved her hand towards Robin then ran towards Robin and jumped into his arms. Robin in shock "What Starfire what are you doing here?!" "Yeah! What they heck and get off him!" Xavier yelled angrily as he grabbed her waist and pulled her off."Well to tell you the truth I told Martin to take you guys over here so we can spend the day together like we used to when we were kids!" Starfire said as she smiled at them both. "What?!" Robin and Xavier said in unison suprised. Starfire then giggled then she noticed Raven as her smile quickly turned to a serious frown. "Well let's go in!" Starfire said as she grabed Robin's hand and pulled him in quickly. Xavier frowned in jelousy "What about me!" Xavier yelled angryly as they ran off inside to the rides. And Raven and Martin followed them then Xavier followed them.

"Hey let's get on that!" Starfire shouted happily as she pointed to one of the biggest roller coaster rides and as screams seemed louder. "Okay.." Robin said as he felt a little nervous. "What are you scared?" Starfire said as she grinned at Robin. "As if! Let's go!" Robin yelled as his ego went up. "Bring it on!" Xavier yelled a little nervous also. As Martin and Raven said noting and followed. "Oh wow the famous Starfire, Robin, and Xavier! Please you dont have to wait in line your next!" Then roller coaster tech guy said as he led them in the coaster carts. "Sit with me Robin!" Starfire said happily as she pulled Robin in the front cart "Wow...Okay" Robin said as he was pulled in. "You sit with me!" Xavier said as he tried to hide his nervousness at Raven "Alright.." Raven said as she sat in the same cart as him right behind Robin and Starfire. And left Martin to ride alone behind Raven and Xavier.

"Okay ENJOY!" the rollar coaster guy said as he waved at them. They rose up the first hill on the coaster getting higher and higher. "Wow..people look like ants!" Robin said nervously. "No kiddin!" Xavier agreed nervously. "You alright Master Robin?" Raven asked as she smiled at Robin's nervousness. "Yeah..!" Robin yelled "Weehoo!" Starfire yelled happily. "I can do this, I can do this!" Xavier yelled happily. As Raven smiled and Martin was quiet and still in the back and as they reached the top of the hill "Bring it on!" Robin yelled "Yeah!" Starfire agreed "I'm going to die!" Xavier yelled as all his nervousness exploded. As Raven smiled and Martin stayed silent and still. As the wind got thinner and everyone was quiet and then the cart started to tilt.

CHAPTER 13 COMMING SOON!!

THANKS FOR READING!!

VOTE! COMMENT! FOR MORE!!