Introduction

Hello guys animeaddict102 speaking here I hope y'all will like this story if not then I will get the hint if no one reads or votes or comments on this story and stop writing/typing it.

This story is about the characters from teen titans (which I don't own) but it has nothing like powers or them being superhero's.

I have always liked shipping Robin and Raven so ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MainCharacters:

Raven- 16 year old beautiful teen girl willing to do anything to save her family from living in the streets ands starving to death, she loves her brother Jacob and her dad so much and a hard worker even at school.

Jacob- 8 years old boy that loves his big sis(Raven) so much and admires her and he also tries to help Raven and thinks he is the strongest boy in the world to protect his big sis from monsters and meanie heads.

(Mr./Master)Robin- 17 year old filthy rich teen boy who is also handsome but don't let those looks deceive you he is an extreme player who loves playing with girls feelings! Breaking hearts every day for his amazement! He also has tons of servants but he is always firing his personal maid(he plays with them and then gets rid of them)And he also is the next in line to his heartless father's business (Robin hasn't even seen him in real life just in TV and pics) All day bossing around his servers like their trash.

Raven'sFather- 35 year old man how lost everything in a bet he made when he was drunk and feels very horrible but makes it up by getting a little old house for Raven and Jacob and him to live in but has two jobs and hardly gets to even see his kids but still wants to become to greatest dad in the world

***********************************************************************

Enjoy !