Chapter 16:Almost Bonded by Kiss

As Raven finally lost most of her nervousness, as her trembling slowly stopped from walking up the runway to show off one of the beautiful professionally designed by famous bridal and formal events fashion designers (I put a picture of the wedding dress Raven is wearing to give you guys more of how it looks like, your welcome!:D) She then turned her head a little to look at Robin's reaction or at least notice that she was up there doing something embarrassing. But then her dark violet eyes widened as she blushed a soft red and bit her lip slowly as she noticed that Robin and Stafire where what seemed to her that it was very passionate as thier lips touched gracefully. And Starfire had her slim soft orange toned arms around Robin's head. She couldn't see Robin's shocked expression as he was facing the other direction, as he was pushing her shoulders away with his arms, what seemed to Raven that he was intensely embracing her.

Suddenly Raven's white teeth clenched as she continued to blush and her eyes started to get watered and as her white gloved arm and hand grasped right on top of her aching heart as she then quickly looked away as she quickly went backstage where she walked slowly towards her changing room that was labeled 'quick replacenent girl's room' with a sheet of white print out paper written in black marker cursive. As she slowly opened the door and was still picturing them. Starfire opened her green sneaky eyes as she saw Raven's sad expression, as her eyes smiled in success as she noticed that she had left in defeat. And continued to forcefully kiss Robin that was a bonus on making Raven back off. Then suddenly Robin got a hold as pushed her away roughly against the arm rest of he couch witch slapped against her back. Robin then wiped his lips with his black sleeve as to rub off all of Starfires sweet pink lip gloss which he very disgusted that he probably looks as though he is wearing make up. "What the heck?! Stafire?! Why did you do that!?" Robin shouted furiously at Starfire as he blushed a little to the side of his cheek embarrassed that she did it in a place filled with people watching and that she knows that he doesnt see Starfire in that way as he then looked at her with piercing masked eyes.

Then Robin remembered about Raven, in the most sexiest wedding dress glowing as though she was the only one he could see no one else as he again looked up where the models were still modeling the other wedding gowns, his furious expression turned confused and lost as he noticed that she had left.

"What are you thinking....he's engaged!..what were you expecting Raven!!..."Raven said to herself as she was slowly taking the beautiful slim dress all the way from her shoulders down to her feet in a changing room all alone. As she began to pull the sleeves down and showed her slim soft shoulders and her full slender back and began to pull the whole dress down showing her pure white with white flower pattern on top for design bra. Then at that moment suddenly the door opened "Raven I have some....." Robin opened it as he looked at her then realized that she was half naked he then blushed a bright deep red all across his face "....Sorry!"

Robin said as he saw her slender smooth back with her slim belly and her white bra that showed some of her curved chest but not most of it. He slammed the door as he stood against the door with his heart beating in an intense speed. Raven was also experiencing the same as Robin as she blushed a bright red across her cheeks as she bit her bottom lip and grabbed some of the dress to cover herself in embarrassment. After a few minutes Raven came out wearing her regular yet kind of exposing maid uniform as she was still a little nervous, once she came out there he was Robin sitting on a wodden bench across from the changing room which was a few feet across with his head faced to the ground.

Robin raised his head as he noticed Raven had finished changing. They both were very embarrassed as they remembered the incident, as it became completely awkward with silence as they looked away from eachother. Then suddenly "It's okay...it was an accident...."Raven said quickly yet softly at Robin as she continued to look away as she also continued to blush. Robin's masked eyes widened then relaxed as he then smiled gently as he looked at how cute Raven was acting towards him at the moment. "Okay...well I need your help...!" Robin said as he stood up and smiled at Raven. "Huh...?"Raven said as she looked at him confused.