Chapter 11: BB & Jacob & Xavier?

"Huh? Who did you guys get in here?!" Raven nervously yells quietly as her eyes widened as she looks straight at Jacob and BB. "Well we meerly just borrowed a butler's uniform and then we asked were was your room and here we are!" BB says as he smiles and then suddenly Jacob pops out of under the bed and runs towards Raven and jumps up as onto Ravens arms "I misshed you sissy!" Jacob yells with excitement as he hugs her head and blushes. "I missed you too Jacob." Raven says as she smiles gently as she notices how refreshing it is to see someone she loves dearly. " So how have you been? How has he treated you? I HEARD THAT HE MISTREATS HIS EMPLOYER'S!" BB asked angrily and loudly as he got out from under the bed and stood up in front of Raven and Jacob as Raven eyes lowered. As she remembers at the club that Robin yelled at her. Then suddenly what felt like a small tenis ball that had been hit not so hard pressed against Beast Boys right cheek and threw his balance a little " Dont you dare yell sissy wike that! That wut you dersherve!" Jacob yelled angrily yet with his adorable speech at BB as he punched him and then Raven raised her eyes in surprise. BB then noticed as his eyes widened and then quickly flung up and from his loss of balance and then suddenly grabbed the closests hand of Raven and picked it up. As both a their warmth spread throughout their hands."Im sorry Raven it's....just that im worried a..and..." BB nervously said as he looked down from embarrassement and blushed a bright pink across his cheecks and was too nervous to finish his sentence. Then Raven smiled and then broke their hands from holding and then patted BB's soft yet spikey hair " It's alright....I must be the luckiest girl in the world to have you two beside me.."Raven said as she smiled brightly."

Okay so what are we going to do?" BB asks as he thought that Jacob cant stay here with Raven. "BB can ask you for a big favor?...Can you please continue on taking care of Jacob...I know it's asking a lot..but!.."Raven asked as she started hugging Jacob a little tighter and then sudenly turned away as she blushed a soft pink across her cheeck and then suddenly saw BB smiling at her. "Yeah its okay Raven dont mention it..." BB said as he grabbed Jacob out of her hands and then set him down to the ground. "Good luck Raven.." BB said as he suddenly hugged her with a sweet gentle smile. As BB hugged her, her eyes widened in suprise then lowered as her eyes started getting watery that the most precious person is going to be ok and that she has the most greatest friend in the world. "Thanks Beast Boy." Raven said as she hugged him back and then Jacob smiled at them and started getting teary as well as he notice that he wont get to see his sister in a long while. "Aww Jacob!" Raven said as she noticed Jacob crying then stopped hugging BB and bent down on her knees and smiled as she pushed away his hands that were covering his face. "Hey..my little prince...you be a good boy and try not to cause trouble to Beast Boy okay? and be strong okay...look forward to the day when all things will come back to how they were okay...when dad comes back..." Raven said as she started to cry a little too and cleaned Jacob's tears. Then Jacob's eyes turned big and bright as he noticed how much he loved his sister and will look forward to that day and started crying louder and hugged Raven as gently as he could and the warmest as he could. They hugged for a while then suddenly "Okay..it's getting really late Jacob we dont want to ruin your beauty sleep no do we...so go back to Beast Boy's house and dont forget what we talked about okay...I wont either.." Raven said as she stopped hugging Jacob and grabbed onto his small shoulders and smiled. Jacob then wiped the tear that was falling from Raven's cheek and then smiled brightly "Yea..h." Jacob said as he walked towards the window that led out to the back of the mansion, where BB was waitting for him wearing the butler's uniform as he smiled and grabbed Jacob and picked up his tiny body and then turned to look at the bright full moon out into the sky. Then turned back to Raven "Bye Raven take care.." BB said as he smiled gently and jumped out of the window wich thankfully Raven's room was in the first floor. Then Raven suddenly ran up to the window and smiled brightly "Bye the same goes for you to!"

It was morning already and Raven woke up way too early like always so she can eat breakfast and get ready for the day. "MMM.." Raven said as she strenched out her arms and stood up from her bed and then scooted to the side of her bed and then looked out to the window and smiled "What a beautiful day it's going to be today.." Raven said as she looked out and saw the blue sky with white fluffy looking clouds and a bright yellow Sun. Then she went into the restroom and got ready. Then after 2 minutes she had her maid uniform on and hair, teeth brushed and headed down to the kitchen. "Oh hey good morning Raven!" One of the cheifs Michael yelled happilly as he was cooking something loudly trough the window between the cooking room and the prepping room. "Oh hey Michael! Good morning to you and the others back there!" Raven yelled as she laughed a little as she couldn't see the others. "What would you like today in this fine morning?" Michael asked as he smiled at Raven. "Oh anything is fine." Raven said as she sat down at the wodden table in the middle of the prepping room." Okay whatever is fine. Will it be okay if I give you some of our trash?" Michael said as he laughed as it is a joke towards to Ravens responce."Wow your such a joker Michael!" Raven said as she laughed at the joke. "Here you go I made you a sausage and chese biscuit with bacon and scrabbled eggs on the side and a hot chocolate to drink! Enjoy!" Michael said as he came out through the door that led from the cooking room towards the prepping room wearing his cheif's unifrom with a white top with a big red 'R' for Robin on it and black pants and a cheifs hat that almost reached the top of the ceiling which Raven thought it was the most silliest of things. He was around 30 or 40 years old and has a red haddle bar mustache the color of his hair and bright brown eyes and was not much of a slim guy himself. "Thanks Michael." Raven said as she smiled at Michael "No problem! Oh and I will have the young master's breakfast ready in a bit too.." Michael said as he smiled back and headed back into the cooking room. Raven looked at her food that looked way to fancy for her to be eating but didn't want it to be a waste and her friend Michael made it for her. Then grabbed the biscuit and bit into it with a plushy soft warm yet buttery bun and slippery soft sausage patty she loved it. Then suddenly all the other maids came in and asked for their food and also ate.