Chapter 7: The Personal Maid

"Ready!! Set!Go!" The announcer yelled in the mike with excitement. Raven and Lucy and the other 4 contestants ran for the different types of table settings so to see which they think is best. They all didn't care which type of settings they got they just ran like a "Stampeed!" Robin yelled and laughed as he noticed how fast they were running. Raven got one that looked like the one she practiced with at her house of course in the finest white cloth and beautiful black desings, the reddest of red rosses with white little extra flowers in a antique glass vase. She set it all nicely yet quickly as she could. Lucy grabbed one also with out thinking and quickly tried her best to set the table right. "Okay next are the dishes!" Lucy said as her eyes sparked when she spotted the poor dishes. "Becareful Laddies you have to pick the right dishes that have to go with your settings!" the announcer said with a smirk. "Okay lets see.." Raven said as she looked through the perfectly stacked plates with their own utensils. "Yes this one!" Raven said as she found the dishes that probally went with her setting. "Ahhhhhhh......" Lucy said as her eyes were going crazy as she looked at the dishes and her setting. Then suddenly a hand appeared and pointed at one of the dishes."This one." Raven said as she smiled at Lucy. "Wha...what your not suppose to help me Raven were suppose to be opponents!" Lucy said as she got teary eyed and her eyes widded like a puppy's eyes. "Hey! Were friends right so I dont care....and you were suppose to say your welcome!" Raven said as she smiled brightly and ran back to her setting to finish. "Ra....Ven!"Lucy said as she blushed and got teary eyed as she smiled. "Alright!" Lucy said as she wiped her tears and ran back to finish the test.

Raven setted the last fork and then looked at her end result of her tabble and was pretty proud of it. Then she headed to the pile of unfolded pile of clothes so she can fold them precisely and organized. Some of the others seconds after Raven finished headed to the unfolded clothes. It was now Lucy and one other competitor. Lucy and the other competitor were very nervous. Both had sweaty hands and felt like lava was poring on them. As they noticed the others leaving they started going faster. Then suddenly a plate fell. "Oh no thats to bad sweety!.....DISQUALIFIED!!!" Olga as she felt for her and then turned to a black demon and grabbed the contestant and threw her out of Robin's mansion. "Now there were 5!" the annoucer yelled. As Raven heard the annoucement she had gosebumps go all around her body recalling Lucy was still at the settings. She then turned slowly and with great relief and with tears falling out her eyes. "Lucy!" Raven said with happiness as she saw Lucy running towards Raven. "Raven!" Lucy said with tears of happiness and as the background turned pink with beautiful flowers all around the two. "Lucy!" Raven!" both running in slow motion with the happiest of faces. Then they finally reached out their arms. And gave eachother a warm hug. As fireworks exploded. "Hey were did these fireworks and flowers come from?" Robin said confused "Clean this flith up!" Robin said as he sat back down to play in his x box and maids and butlers came in like a flash and cleaned up. "Let's do this Lucy!" Raven said as she smiled and grabbed Lucy's hand and ran to finish the test. "Yeah!" Lucy said with a wide smile.

Raven finally finished folding and organizing the clothes and headed to the dirty restrooms so she can perfectly clean it to make it look as new. "Good Luck Lucy!" Raven said as she ran and grabbed the cleaning supplies. Lucy smiled. As the others and Lucy finished they all headed to the dity restroom sets for them to clean. Raven was about to finish and the others were halfway there. Robin fell asleep by boredom. Olga was all up in the competitors bubles "You missed a spot pumpkin...DONT YOU DARE MISS ONE AGAIN!" Olga said nicely and turned to a monster to of the competitors as she fainted. "Madam Olga I thinks it will be best if you stayed a distance from the competitors." Martin said as he picked up the competitor that fainted and placed her in a bed that popped out of thin air along with nurses and headed out. "4 more to go! Wow!" The annoucer yelled as the competitors started cleaning faster, afraid of being next. Raven finally finished after 15 minutes. She was getting a little tired. "Huh Raven?" Lucy said with a worried face as she noticed Raven walking a little wobblely. "No, I can still do this!" Raven said as she slapped her face and pictured Jacobs cute smile she loves so much. "Okay are you ready to make Young Master Robin's Bed?" Martin asked Raven as he pointed at all the blankets and pillows that are suppose to be made perfectly like his maids everyday. "Yeah." Raven said as she ran towards the blankets and threw it across the 2XL king sized bed. And then took out all the wrinkles and did that three times as the next blanket got heavier. Raven vision was getting a little blurry and the she realized that she never really got any rest all she did was study and prepare for this competition. She remembered everything even how Robin's bed is made everyday thanks to his crazy fan sites. "Jacob....Dad....." Raven said as she finally placed the last pillow down.

Raven's vision got really blurry and her body felt hot as ever. She heard blurry music and saw blurry colors. And her vision blacked out a little. Then she heard clearly. "CONGRATS RAVEN ROTH YOU ARE NOW YOUNG MASTER ROBIN'S PERSONAL MAID!" the annoucer yelled from a distance. Then suddenly " YOU ALSO WIN A KISS FROM!" the annoucer yelled as he blushed. Raven's vision was still blurry as she saw what looked like Robin's tux. She then blacked out as she felt a warmth on her lips.

CHAPTER 8 COMMING SOON!!

THANKS 4 READING!!!

VOTE!! COMMENT!! FOR MORE!! :D♥