Chapter 8: Mistress Dianna

" Hey Raven... Raven...are you feeling better? " Lucy's said quietly as she was waiting for Raven to wake up. They were both in a room in Robin's masion. Raven was laying in the normal sized bed with cozy whit sheets with a blue light blanket on top. Raven's vision was a little blurry still then suddenly got better as she looked around." Where are we?" Raven said confused. " Well first I want to congratulate you for winning the honor of being Robin's personal maid...." Lucy said as she smiled lightly and blushed. And Raven eyes started getting watery and smiled."Do you hear that Jacob...Dad....Mom...I got the job and finally I can take of Jacob and Dad..." Raven said as she looked out the window as though she was talking to her mother who passed away long ago. " Raven are you alright? " Lucy asked as her smile turned into a small frown as she noticed Raven crying. " Yeah...Im okay.... thanks." Raven said as she turned and gave a warm hug to Lucy and smiled and Lucy was stunned and as her eyes widened and then relaxed and wrapped her arm around Raven. " So what happened? " Raven said as they both stopped hugging eachother and sat up.As Lucy turned red " We...Well...ho..how can I tell you this... Robin Kissed you!" Lucy said nervously at first and then quickly said what Robin did to Raven and then covered her face of embarrassment. " Wha....why?!"Raven said as she blushed and touched her lips lightly. "Yep it was like a secret extra prize they came up with but never told us...." Lucy said as she slowly turned back to her light peach skin. Raven suddenly remembered when she finished putting the last pillow down she blacked out and saw and heard things, like she won and that she saw what looked like Robin's tux and felt a warmth on her lip.The turned bright red. " That was my fir..sssttt.kkki...Ki..ss!" Rave said as she threw the blankets on top of her, embarrassed of herself.

Then suddenly the door slammed open. As a scary black aura was spreading around the room. " Lucy it's time for all the LOSERS to go back home!" Olga said as she smiled. Lucy took a huge gulp " Yes Ms.Olga!" Lucy said as she quickly sprinted in a flash. " Wait!..we didn't say goodbye...." Raven said as she reached out her hand and frowned. " Its alright princess she can come when you have your breaks or days off...NOW ISN'T THAT NICE OF MASTER ROBIN!?!?!?!" Olga said as her eyes turned bright and sprakly and then turned black with a black shawdow. Robin nodded her head and was speechless as she turned pale. "Okay now Im going to have one of the maids show you where is where and what is what and tell you your dutties see you later sweetie! AND DONT YOU DARE MESS UP!!!" Olga said as she walked out of Raven's room. "Hellow my name is Alex. How do you like your room?" Alex asked as she smiled at Raven and looked around. "What? This is my room?! No Way! It's bigger than my house!!" Raven said as she was suprised for the room that she was in was hers. "Yes, all the servants, trainners, chiefs and assissants and can go on and on but everyone that works for Young Master Robin lives here that's why this mansion is so huge....Okay it's time to show you around.Shall we Raven?"Alex said as she waved her arm out to the door so they can head out.

"OH! I almost forgot to mention...." Alex said right before she stepped out of the room. Alex ran back in the room and went in the closet and grabbed something."AH my dearest apologies you have to wear your maid uniform...and... since your Master Robin's personal maid you wear a different one than the other maids like myself..." Alex said as she grabbed the uniform. Raven was suprised it was like the one she wore for the last test for the competition. But the maid dress was way shorter with with frills at the ends and the top layer of the skirt was black with a lace black ribbon bow to wrap around her hip. The top was like a corset that you have to tie the back with a black ribbon and the front was white with frilly white tips and had short puffy straps that where also tied by black ribbon but was thin and the top layer only covered her belly which was to be tied on her belly with the white frilly shirt under neath it to cover her chest. Then she saw the leggings that were black but had a floral lace design on them so once put on you can see her skin along with the design covering most of her legs. Then the shoes which were black yet elegant slim boots with a diamont buckle on the outer side of the boots that were as high as Raven's knee's but a little higher and they had a zipper rather than regular shoe laces. Also she had to wear a maids head piece that stick out of the head and black with whitle ends that you tie behind your head. "Wow dont you think this is too revealing?" Raven said as she blushed and pulled the skirt down but was a dress so she couldn't. "Hmmmm....Yeah Master Robin likes that though and you cant change it..so sorry." Alex said as she remembered how her master is really like.

Yes Master Robin (RobRae fanfic) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara