Chapter 15: Engaged?!

As Starfire had her slim orange toned arms around Robin's neck as she could feel the end of his soft black hair in the back of the neck, as she was happy as ever. Robin was in shock to what just happened as his masked eyes looked black and his head was down facing down to the floor as his trajic memories from his child hood came back.

"Martin why dont daddy want to see me..? Did I do something wrong..." little 4 year old Robin said with a sad expression as he held onto tightly on Martin's old yet soft huge hand comared to his small young hand, as his beautiful big light blue eyes looked up to Martin, at the time Martin would always look after Robin since he was born until the current 17 year old Robin. Martin smiled as his face wrinkles rised up to form his smile "He's a busy man...he doesn't hate you...your his son..for now I'm going to take good care of you okay..." Martin said as his glasses shinned by the sun not showing his eyes, as he continued to smile and both stood behind the main entrance tall black gates, a far away distance as Bruce, Robin's dad was coldly walking away further and futher as though he disappeared into the shadow's. As Martin waved goodbye to Mr. Wayne.

" I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I HATE EVERYBODY!! WHY?!?!" 10 year old Robin yelled furiously as he threw his plate of food from breakfast at the huge plasma tv that was showing Bruce in a interview in a morning show, as tears fell from his eyes rapidly and his white small teeth grinded against eachother. Martin came running towards Robin and placed a black mask with white to cover his eyes but was seethrough so he could see and gave him a warm naturing hug. Surprised Robin suddenly stopped crying and clamed down as his small arms fell. "Wear this to help you cover all your anger.....stay strong and you will become successful...young master Robin." Martin said as he pulled away from Robin as he looked at Robin with tender in care in his eyes and smiled a gentle smile as he wiped Robin's tears with a napkin gently. " Your a man aren't you..." Martin said as he smilled happily at Robin.

Robin then suddenly lifted his long arms as he placed them on top of Starfire's and gave them a light push away from him, as Starfire became surprised " Huh....? What's wrong Robin..?" Starfire said witha worried expression as she looked at Robin's dark look. Then suddenly Robin raised his head up quickly. "Everyone please leave me and Starfire alone.." Robin said with a serious yet as though he was fed up with everything as a scary glare hit both Raven and Xavier who were standing a little far feet away from Starfire and him. Raven heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened as though she was about to break down by how harsh that sounded. "You ain't the boss of me! You can't tell me what to do!" Xavier yelled angryly as he stood right next to Raven and his eyes sharpened, then suddenly Starfire gave him a signal of pleeding by clapping her hands together as though she is praying towards Xavier with an anxious expression.

"Tsk! Fine! Lets get out of this sophicating atmophere!!" Xavier said frustrated as he gave in by Starfire's which to him was cute and blushed a little pink, as he wrapped his hand around Raven's slim soft shoulders and headed the way out while Raven seemed worried but still left. "Okay..they're gone, what do you want to talk about?" Starfire said so normally as though it was nothing that they were going to get married at a very young age, as she smiled and patiently looked at Robin with her big green eyes. Robin sighed as he thought that he was going to reject her but just couldn't ever win against that face of hers since they were kids. Robin smiled gently "Starfire....your like a sister to me, nothing more and nothing less...but if you still want to go along with this insane and stupid marriage thing...I'll go along with it too..." Robin said as he pated Starfire's light Red shinny soft hair and continued to smile. Starfire blushed a deep red across her cheecks to extreme happiness.

Then suddenly "...But I will never love you as a Lover...sorry..."Robin said as he looked the other way and suddenly saw Raven's bright and beautiful smile as his masked eyes widened. "What?! No way!!..Oh well..I guess that means that I have to make you fall in love with me..."Starfire said suddenly as she pouted but then gleemed back to a bright lovey smile as she continued to blush. Robin laughed a little as he thought that it was probally impossible for that to happen and plus all this time he would always see through Xavier that he has deep feelings for Starfire."I'll like to see you try..." Robin said as they both smiled at eachother.