Chapter 19: Confortation

"That Ungrateful Boy! Won't Learn!!" Bruce yelled furiously as he slammed his hand down his wooden desk, parting it through, as his secretary jumps up from fright as though she has just seen a ghost.

"Robin...Miss Raven..??? Where did they go...??" 60 year old Martin asked as he had become worried as to where they had gone, after seeing off Raven run off towards Robin's office, coming in the office as the candles were put off but were still set, like they were when Raven came in and saw them lit. He smiled, then a bulb went off his head, they must be in here....he thought as he opened the secret door behind the bookcase. As he came in and all the lights were dimmed as the huge secret garden was projecting the night sky with small lit up star's and the wind was still blowing so gracefully. And the sweet smell of flowers spread, Martin looked around, as he was squinting his eye's behind his glasses. And then spotted something in the center of the garden. Ah..found them...he thought as he noticed them move around to get cozy. He walked closer as he saw the two, the raven haired trouble maker yet hopeful successor, and the violet haired miracle, who came out of nowhere and changed everything, were both laying so soundly in the soft, plushy green grass. They were both reflecting eachother as thier forehead's and noses touched, thier mouths closed yet curved to a little smile. As Robin had his arm around her and Raven held the other with both her hands. And thier bodies not even a centimeter away from eachother. Now that's cute...Martin thought as he smiled gently towards this picture.

It had become morning, as the secret garden light up like it was, if they were out side, as the sunlight gently poured in the room. And Raven was laying in the soft grass bed, that felt like a real bed, except it had it was planted to the ground. She was covered by a soft slick white blanket along with a pillow placed underneath her head. As she woke up gently, as the sunlight gently hit her. She noticed that she was alone as she found another pillow right bedside her's that looked as though someone had slept on it, along with the blanket that was pulled more across, as though the other person was also covered by the same blanket. Her eye's turned wide as she blushed in shock and sat up quiclky. "Robin..?" Raven asked as she remembered that she was laying with Robin, as she locked around and didn't find him. As the flowers were still swaying by the soft sweet breeze. Then suddenly the entrance door began to slide open as though someone was coming in. She locked and it was the sweet 60 year old man, Martin with his soft gray short combed hair and his nice personal butler's uniform, which always seemed more fancy looking than the regular butler's, as he was holding a breakfast tray and walked closer towards Raven with a gentle smile"Good Morning Miss Raven..." he said as he placed the breakfast tray down the grown where Raven was. "Good Morning Martin, do you know..." Raven said as she was suddenly stopped as Martin finished her sentence "where the young master is...?...Yes I do..." Martin said as he began setting the breakfast tray as he poured sweet orange juice in a elegant small glass and passed ot to Raven, and didn't mention where Robin was. Probably some training again..she thought. "Martin is it okay if I go and explore the mansion..?" Raven asked with a bright smile that seemed a little off for some reason. "Oh..yes..please take your time...the Master will be a while..." Martin said with a gentle smile as he stood straight up and moved to the side so Raven can pass by to head out. "Thank you....for the breakfast...." Raven said as she blushed lightly and smiled joyfully as she was about to head out the door, as she looked back. "No, it's my pleasure.....Miss Raven.." Martin said as he smiled gently and followed behind Raven holding the left overs.

Raven walked towards the backyard where the blossoming flowers of red rosses and pink cherry blossom tree's along with a small beautiful yet tranquil waterfall in the end corner with tons of plants and tree's surrounding some of it along with a small whit wodden table, nicely smoothed and sculpted with floral designs and black metal chairs with pillows, so once you sit down it isn't uncomfortable, in a opening that was infront a tall wall of red and white flowers and small lights. She sat down, as she thought, hmmm...I wonder if everything will work out...I must be the luckiest girl in the world....Thank you Robin.....