Chapter 4: The Beginning

"Okay Raven you ready?" Beast Boy says as he holds a timer in his hand ready to time her performance in making a table in or under one minute perfectly with all three settings. "Yes I can do this!" Raven says as she smiles with exciment in her eyes. "Okay GO!" BB says as he presses the button to start timing as soon as he does Raven runs to the her closet and grabs a white washed tablecloth and picks it up and unwraps it for it to go over the table perfectly. Then runs to the covert were the dishes are and grabs the plates. She sets them right in front of the chairs and then runs to get the spoons, forks and knifes and gently yet quickly sets them in oder and grabs napkins and wraps the napkin around each setting of the utensils like they do in fancy restraunts and then finaly ties it in place with a black ribbon to match the design pattern in the plates. Then she runs back to the covert and grabs three cups and sets them in the right corner of each plate. "20 seconds remaning!" BB says while he's suprised on how much she has done so far in so little time. Finale she grabs the glass vase witch holds red rosses given to her by her admirers and sets in the middle of the table.

"Done!" Raven said with a bright smile as she waited for BB's responce in how she did. "Are you by chance related by Wally West(a.ka the flash)? You got it done in 45 seconds!" BB said with an amazed face. "Your Awesome, Rae!" BB said, with hearts in his eyes and as he thought that Raven will be the most perfect wife for him. As he imagined them both in their wedding day everyone happy and "I love you Beasty Boo!" Raven says with a cute voice "I love you too Raebaby!" BB says as he flexes his huge muscles and rips his tux. "Hey!....hey Beast Boy so lets get to the next thing." Raven says as she tries to wake him from his daydreaming. "Oh yeah!" BB says as he wipes the drool from the corner of his mouth. They continue on practicing, as Raven keeps practicing, studying, and taking care of Jacob and BB keeps going off to his daydreams of him and Raven's future. And Robin going on dates, strip clubs and bossing around his servants as they prepare for the Maid competation tomorow. "Raven you can do it!" Jacob says as he jumps in the air into her arms and hug. BB also tries but Jacob shows a mad face to make him back off.

The alarm rings "Okay time to get ready for the biggest day in my life!" Raven says as she turns her head towards Jacobs and smiles as he's sleeping with his tumb in his mouth and the cutest little smile as he dreams of being Superman and protecting her from the Monster meanie Beast Ugly Boy. "Wake up Jake!" Raven says as she gets up and heads to the closet to grab her clothes and heads to the bathroom to freshen up. "Raven I hope you be the winner in the game!" Jacob says as he stands up and pretends to be Raven fighting someone. "Aww thanks Jackie be sure to get the clothes I put out for you so you can come along too." Raven says as she changes. Jacob puts on the clothes and Raven finishes changing and gets out the restroom as Jacob goes in to freshen up Raven goes to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast. They eat and as they walk out their house BB waits for them in the front gate. And head to the Wayne gym where the maid competation is being held.

"Welcome all and thank you for chosing to work for the young master Robin who is very delated to see you all and cant wait what you have in store to show him!" The announcer says into a mike."Please sign up here!" some of the maids say as they point to the table's where the butlers are sitting and taking down names and other info. "Okay guys ill go sign up and you guys can just go to the stands to sit and watch the competation.....oh and Beast Boy can you please take care of Jacob?" Raven says as she is about to go. "Of course dont worry and....Raven.....good luck.." BB says while he blushes a little. "Raven I can take care of myself I dont need this dummy!" Jacob says as he looks at BB as he sticks out his tounge. "Hey Jackie you better behave and listen to Beast Boy okay please." Raven says as she bends down to face Jacob and hugs him. "Okay and Good luck sissy!" Jacob says as he blushes a little and smile at eachother. As they both wave goodbye, Raven heads to the sign up.

"Name please Miss."One of the butlers say as they look at the list. "Raven Roth." Raven says as she looks around at the other contestants and thinks to herself that isn't no match compared to them. "Alright, thank you and here's your number please stick it on a visible place, please proceed." the butler says as he points they way in the gym. Raven sticks her number "number 25 huh" she says as she walks in nervously. The gym is like any other gym it has stands all around and a huge center with wooden floors and basketball hoops but put away for the competation. As Raven walks in she sees all the other girls that are going to compete against and get more nervous. "Hey look at her." Heather number 1 says as she notices Raven. "Oh she's so beautiful! She's like the prettiest here!" Amy number 5 says as she notices Raven. "What are you talking about im the prettiest and most hottest girl in the world she cant even be compared to moi! So shut up!" Heather says as she pushes Amy away. "Wait are you mad at me again?!" Amy says as she runs after Heather. "Im not going to loose to her...watch out number 25!" Heather says as she fixes her make up and laughs and Amy laughs with her and Heather leaves as she notices Amy. "Hey....do you know when were going to start competing?" Lucy number 14 asks Raven. "Oh sorry I dont know myself sorry." Raven says "Oh my are you a goddess or angel?!" Lucy says as she quicky goes in circles around Raven and notices how beautiful she is. "Oh NO! No way am not even to be compared to the others!" Raven says as she blushes a little and nervously answers. "But..." Lucy says and gets interupted. "Welcome Laddies and be prepared for what we have in store for you! Well I would like to introduce the judges Frist of course is the young master Robin."The annoucer says as Robin stands up and most of the girls squeel and scream of how hot and sexy he is with his black suit. "Thank you Laddies I know, I know please settle down." Robin says with a smirk.

"Well the next judge is the butler Martin who has been looking after Robin when he was born.....And last but not least the manager of the wayne maids here to do extreme crtique on your performences." The annoucer says as he points them out. "Okay so lets begin the first test!" The annoucers says and most of the applicants scream of excitement. Raven looks towards Jacob and waves at him and Jacob waves back. Robin looks around and see's a bunch of useless trash squeeling like pigs all looking at his with desprate eyes and then notices Raven not even looking his way. "Hmmm interesting..." Robin says with a smirk.

UP NEXT ARE THE TEST'S TO SEE WHO WILL WIN OUT OF THE 30 CONTESTANTS!! ONE WILL BE SELECTED!!!

THANKS FOR READING! SORRY IT TOOK IT WHILE TO UPDATE I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY

VOTE! COMMENT! READ FOR MORE!!!

FOLLOW ME IN TUMBLR

CRONALOVER102