Chapter 18: Feelings Realized

"MASTER ROBIN IS GOING TO BE HERE ANY MINUTE NOW!!! So please work together like a beautiful team, so you all will get the job done faster..." Usual Olga with his change in tone in her speech and actions to an angry demon woman to a beautiful sweet angel as she tells the other maids to set up Robin's office for the special surprise he has in mind for Raven and will tell her something that he has been holding back for a while until he noticed.

"Okay were here!!" Willy the bright brown eyed said as he smiled and rolled down the window inbetween the the passanger area and the driver's area as he turned to face them as he quickly got off so he can open the door. "Okay..dont forget about our arrangement..." Robin said as he smiled gently and sweetly towards Raven as she was sitting right next to him, as she began to blush a little yet a little confused. "Okay.." Raven answered shyly as she looked into his masked eyes nervously. "Give me a 5 minute mark okay..then come to my office..!" Robin said suddenly as he hoped out the huge tall limo and headed in his mansion as he ran off towards his office as he wobbled a couple of times in excitement. Martin and Raven both got out the limo as Raven continued to blush as she smiled gently to the side as she covered her blush with her hand. And Martin who was standing right next to her smiled "You know Miss Raven, this is the first time I've seen him like this, with anybody....he has changed so much...he has such a trajic childhood, due to some harsh judgement from the great master, but I always knew that someday all his suffering would end, maybe by some miracle...or maybe by a special someone...who knows...all that I know is, that someone will open up Master Robin's heart and lead towards a brighter future for him and that someone and our crountry filled with more happiness...and love.." Martin said as he looked out towards the mansion picturing Robin and how he has grown so much, I'm so proud of you, son...and I so is your mother, he thought in his head with bright wrickled eyes as a tear fell from them and then looked towards Raven, Miss Raven you will be a fine Wayne, just like Mistress Diana. Martin thought as he patted her shoulder softly"Time's up..go to him Mistress Raven...!" Martin said as he smiled brightly as he was tearing up even more but held it, as Raven smiled back at him as they both quickly hugged "Thank you Martin..." Raven said as she respected Martin's wishes.

"Go on..!" Martin said as he realized and gently pushed Raven towards the Masion. Raven quickly kissed Martin in his cheek as she ran towards inside the mansion and ran towards Robin's office which is in the second floor in the left hallway two doors down. Raven was smilling and taking quick breaths as her heart was pounding not only by the running but also by her excitement. She had finally arrived in the front door of his office and then suddenly her heart began to skip beats as she reached for the door knob. She squeezed her eyes and her hand completely unaware what was going to be behind the door. She opened it, as the door swung she opened her eyes and looked frontward, it was dark but light up a little by the moon's brightness through the huge tall glass windows. She was confused, then suddenly nosticed a little brightness towards the floor. They were little candles lit up which created a warm small glow, as they were aligned into two lines set up to make a pathway filled with the beautiful scent from the red and white rose petals sprinkled in the pathway. Raven's heart began to beat faster and faster as she has never seen something magnificent as this, especially that was meant for her.

The beautiful made pathway was made to lead towards the bookcase. "Huh..?" Raven said confused as it ended in the bookcase. Then suddenly the bookcase slid to the right on it's own, Raven was surprised to see what was behind the bookcase. It was a beautiful and wonderful indoor secret yet small flower garden. With flower beds everywhere with thier beautiful bright shining colors and sweet scent's all around as a soft breeze blew in making it seem like it was a beautiful afternoon. And the walls were painted light blue like a clear sky, with real looking white with shades of blue clouds. In the very center was Robin with his nice suit that he had wore all day today but this time he had his mask off showing his beautiful light blue with slight grey in the iris as he was finally showing his face to Raven as Raven gleemed with a bright smile as she was viewing this amazing moment. "This used to be my mother's secret garden she named it after the feeling when she found out that she had conceived me, Blessed, I wanted to show it to you cause I think it's what she have wanted..." Robin said as he walked closer to Raven as he softly grabbed Ravens hand and placed one of his hands underneath and one on top of her small light hand. As he smiled gently and she began to blush uncontrollably a bright red. "Raven...I only found this out yesterday but I know I have felt this way for a very long time...maybe it started when I first truly met you...but I want to fianlly tell you...Raven, I have fallen deeply in love with you..."Robin said as he gathered up his courage as he blushed to the side as he looked deeply into Ravens bright dark violet eye's. Raven continued to blush as he eye's widened to surprise. As she suddenly went up towards him and wrapped her slim hands around him as she placed her head on his broad chest feeling his chest move in and out by Robin's breathing, as Robin's eye's widened then relaxed as he wrapped his arm's around Raven's nicely hourglass body as they were happy as ever.

"I love you too, Robin.." Raven said as she was comfortably against his chest as thier warmth spread throughout. Then Robin started to bend down as Raven got on her toes as thier faces met as they both closed thier eye's and began to pucker thier lips and finally kissed in deep peace and love with no disruption's. Thier lips slid against eachother smoothly and softly as thier tongues touched and tasted eachother warmly as they were both blushing and sparkling as they kissed for a little while and took small breaths as they stopped and smiled at eachother. After a while they kissed they layer down as Raven leaned against Robin and Robin sat up a little more than Raven as they were flowers all around them. Both of them trying to get to know eachother more. "Raven why did you want to be my personal maid?..was it my handsome good looks that made you?" Robin asked as his nose turned pointy with his ego going up a little but he was just playing around. Raven giggled "The reason I became your maid was because me and my family went bankrupt and...we just want our normal lives back, but once I really think about it, it doesn't really matter if we do get our lives back...just that were together, my father has fled to work hard to fix his "mistake" which he calls but it isn't, and my little brother is staying at a friend of mine's house, it was all a accident...but he keeps blaming himself..."Raven said she began to tear up a little as she was missing her dad and brother Jacob terribly, which she hasn't seen in forever. Robin felt sorry for her as he then said "It's going to be alright...I promise! You have a very powerful boyfriend after all!" As he smiled brightly trying to bring up Raven's mood. Raven looked up to him as a tear fell down her cheek "Thank you Robin..." Raven said as she felt as though her luck had finally lightened.

Then suddenly one of the secret spy's that Robin's father had all along to look after Robin, was hidding all along in the shadow's white his black suit that covered all his body and face, had taken his mask off as he dialed in his phone, as he noticed what inappropriate relationship he was having with a underclass, as he had token a picture of them together kissing and had send it to Bruce's phone. When he had received it he was sitting in his private office as one of his secretary's suddenly came in bursting through the door as she took deep breaths. "What is it?!" Bruce asked furiously mad as she barged in all of the sudden. "Look it came from that spy that you hired...for your son...!!" She yelled out of breath with a serious expression. Then suddenly Bruce's stare turned black as he turned furiously mad as he was showed the picture. He then slammed his fist down as hard as possible, as his finely wodden desk as he broke it intirely as it split in two uneven pieces. "THAT UNGRATEFUL BOY WON'T LEARN!!" he yelled furiously.

COMMING SOON CHAPTER 19!!!:)

WOW CHAPTER 19?! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU GUYS THAT HAVE STUCK THROUGH MY STORY ALL FROM THE BEGINNING!! INCLUDING, FOR ALL THE VOTES, COMMENT'S AND READS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!^-^ AND ALSO FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY SLOW UPDATING AND SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ERRORS. (THIS WAS MY SECOND BOOK AFTER ALL LOLXD)

AGAIN, THANKS FOR READING!!!

VOTE!! COMMENT!! FOR MORE!!XD♡