Chapter 20: Train For Our Future

Bruce and Robin Wayne were both hugging each other with great respect and forgiveness after all the neglect from each other, they have finally came to be true father and son as she smiled softly and wrapped their long muscular slim arms around each other which brought upon great loving warmth around each other. Then suddenly Bruce opened his eye's, looks over to where the other's are at and notices Raven, wearing such a beautiful and glowing attire as she blushes softly and her eye's shine with little tears, he then smiles quickly as he then pushes Robin away from him. "Oh! Look at the time I got to go!!" As Bruce looks quickly at his shiny elegant sliver watch and quickly disappears as a rope comes down from the ceiling as he grabs on to it, and the rope reels him in the same huge black helicopter that he arrived in. Leaving Robin confused and feeling rejected. "What?!?! Dad!! We didn't even get to talk!! You know you have to make up 17 years of being my father?!??!Right?!?!" Robin shouts at the top of his lungs so Bruce can hear him over the loud hovering and quickly gliding blades of the helicopter. "Maybe some other time!! Remember you have until you become 18 to be my successor!! Don't screw up!! Martin!! You know what to do!! And so do you Miss Raven!! Good luck with my idiot son!! Until next time!!" Bruce says as he smirk's at Robin as he shouts to remind him that he time to take over is coming up. And smiles at all the others and also winks at Raven as he mentions her.

Then suddenly as the harsh wind fades away, leaving Robin, and all the others completely speechless, with their eyes completely wide open and small pupils, except for Martin who is as clam as ever, with closed eyes as he then fixes up his black shiny slick tie. And then walks slowly towards Robin. "Now!!" Martin shouts so suddenly, as a two buff and tall men come out from the ceiling as they quickly glide down the ropes and grave Robin, beefy hand to scrowny arm. They both have pitch black suits along with their undershirts and even black glasses, both bald, shinny heads, and have on very scary, and serious expressions. "Wha!!..What?!...What's?! Going on here, Martin?!" Robin shouts very confused with widened masked eyes, as he struggles with all his might, but to the men, it is like an ant is trying to escape from their grasp, as he looks straight at Martin. "Sorry, Young Master but you have not been taking your training for your father's seriously at all, and haven't even started on the basics...So we will be taking you to a more private location, and you won't get to see anybody, or anything, until you finish...." Martin said with the most serious expression Robin has ever seen from Martin, as he looked into those dark brown serious eyes, behind those small glasses. Robin suddenly gave in as he his eyes lowered "....Your right, I'm sorry..." Robin said as the two buff men started walking towards the nearest door out of the entrance room. Then suddenly Robin raised up his right hand " Wait..." Robin said as the two men and Martin stopped as they were about to leave. "Tell Olga to take good care of the future Mrs.Wayne, tell her to train her well, but not to harsh on her.....Right Raven?!" Robin said gently to Martin as Martin sprouted out a gentle smile and then suddenly shouted to Raven with a the most sincere smile he has shown.

"Huh....Yes, Master Robin!" Raven responded back with a with a slightly dimmed tone, as she was confused and lost on what Robin meant. Then suddenly a very dark shadow appeared right behind Raven, as Robin and the two men and Martin left. Clark, Jacob, and Levi along with Raven all turned towards the dark shadow slowly, with the most scared and surprised expressions ever. As thier spines and skin moved with goosebumps. "Miss Raven...we have a lot of work to do...." To there surprised it was just the sweet and nice side of Olga the manager of the maids of the Wayne's. With her glittering smile and bright dark red eye's. As they're faces relaxed a little, then suddenly "SO HURRY AND GET A MOVE ON!!!!" Olga shouted as she suddenly turned into a monstrous demon woman, as Horns suddenly sprouted out her head and fangs sprouted out from her teeth, as her long brown hair exploded outwards and her sharp needle point glasses cracked a little. The souls of Jacob, Clark and Levi were never found since then....