Chapter 9: He Goes, I Follow

Robin had bearly woken up with his hair a little messy and wearing his red and black plaid pj's that were a almost falling off and his black and white mask like always that covered his eyes, showing his muscular shoulder due to some of the buttons unbuttoned. Robin didn't realized how goofy he looked "Hey what are you smiling about?" Robin asked a little agravated that she was smiling and she was supposed to be sad that she has the worst job in the entire masion."Oh, sorry Master Robin it's nothing..." Raven said as she blushed a little and smiled as she noticed how Robin looked and reminded her of when Jacob wakes up. Robin pouted as he saw her still smiling."Okay Master it's time for you to get ready so let me get your restroom ready so you can freshen up. Be right back." Raven said as she walked towards the restroom and grabbed Robin's toothbrush and toothpaste and setted it gently properly so Robin can easily use without trying to find them in the cabinet and then checked if there is enough toilet paper and then washed the toilet clean and checked if the trashcan was full or not and then finally placed his brush to brush his hair along with his deodorant and cologne right beside eachother in the sink's counter and a little white towel to dry up, right beside.

"Alright!" Raven yelled quietly as she finished setting the restroom. Raven headed towards Robin's bed and noticed him in his phone texting someone and he smiled. " Excuse me Master but your restroom is ready for you to use so if you will please.." Raven said as she waved her hand to get Robin's attention and then smiled when she got it. Robin looked up and then sighed and left his phone in his bed and then headed to the side of the bed, Raven giggled a little to see him struggle to reach the end of his 2XL king sized bed, looked like a worm. Robin finally reached the end and got up as he noticed how hard that is and blushed a little and then tightened his buttons of his pj's that he just noticed they were loose and headed to the restroom."Master while your doing that I'll be preparing your outfit for the day and tell the cheifs to have a very healthy and very delicious breakfast for you, okay well be right back..." Raven said as she quickly ran to the kitchen.

Robin went into the restroom and was frustrated "Ah there's nothing out of order.....Okay handsome let's fix this disaster!" Robin said as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Robin took 2 hours getting his hair done to his liking as Raven was ready a long time ago with the food and clothes. While she was waiting she took a look around Robin's room all the stuff and rooms like the restroom and closet were extremely huge and all for one spoiled rich boy. "Hmmm what's this?..." Raven said as she found a picture frame turned face down on a cabinet so you cant see the picture. Raven flipped it over and saw it was Robin with his parents when his mother was still pregnant with him. They had the brightest smiles and you can feel the love in the picture as you saw them both put their hands on Diana's belly and had the most elegant of clothes on a red long silk dress on Diana and a black with a red tie suit on Bruce. "Wow I wish I had a picture like this with my parents.." Raven said as she smiled and blushed a little. Robin had already been ready but stopped as he saw her smile as she looked at the picture and blushed a little and shoke his head and walked towards her and reached out for the picture and grabbed it out of her hands. Raven turned and blushed "Oh Master Robin sorry I didn't know you were done.." Raven said flustered. "Well dont you ever look through my stuff again okay.." Robin said angry yet clamly as he looked at the picture he loved so much but never showed it. " Well your clothes are over there and your food should be warm still it was under a little oven to keep it warm so it should be...So I'll wait outside until your done.." Raven said as she walked out Robin's room.

"Stupid...Stupid..Stupid...!"Robin yelled quietly as he put the picture away in a cabinet harshly and sat down on a chair where his food was on a table. Robin looked up and saw the clothes she picked out for him and he smiled "Wow impressed..." He said as he picked up the clothes. After a while as Raven stood thinking about Jacob while waiting for Robin to finish witch took about an hour and so. "Jacob I hope your okay.." As Jacob and Beast Boy where crying being treated as slaves to BB's mother. Then suddenly the door flung open as Robin came out wearing a black suit with a black tie and his mask that only covered his eyes like always and black shinny shoes. "Okay lets go." Robin said as his tie was a little slanted. Raven giggled and suddenly walked infront of Robin and stopped him. Robin shocked "What..what are you doing!" as he blushed a little. Raven smiled and agusted his tie "There!" Raven said as she smiled and backed away. "Oh...Heh." Robin laughed and realized in embarassment. They headed to the main entrance of the mansion as Robin leaded and Raven followed. "Good morning Young Master Robin." Martin said as he was standing at right next to the main door and noticed Robin. "And Raven." Martin said as he suddenly noticed Raven right behind him. Raven giggled quietly " Morning Martin." as she smiled at Martin. Martin is Robin's personal butler and has been since he was born but was like a real father to Robin. Martin knows that Robin appreaciates everyone but is too shy to show. Martin is very proud of Robin but is sadded when he is being harsh towards others. "Master Robin what would you like to do today?" Martin asked with delight. " Oh I'll just go on a date with my toys today at this club but first I need to go to a oppening to talk about stupid dogs they want me to cut the ribbon to the new dog shelter..." Robin said frustrated as Martin oppened the door for him and he headed out into the black hummer limo he takes everywhere with.

Martin let Raven get in after Robin on the tall hummer limo "After you." "Thanks Martin." Raven siad as she quickly jumped in and Martin followed. "Let's go Willy!" Martin yelled so he can here him all across them. "Raven you can sit in the side there." Martin said as he pointed at a spot. " What no let her sit next to me. Martin." Robin said as he smirked and Raven slowly sat next to him then suddenly Robin wrapped his arm around her shoulder and smirked and Raven blushed a little as she tried backing away but couldn't, his grasp was too strong. Martin sat where Raven was going to sit and smiled as he looked at the cute couple. "Ah Martin we have arrived!" Willy the limo driver yelled as they arrived at the shelter. Robin finally let Raven free and looked out the window. Raven saw how many people where going crazy espicially the girls over when they arrived at the shelter. "OMG HE'S HERE!" "ROBIN!!! OVER HERE!" " HE'S SO HOT!" all the girls in the shelter oppening squeeled and yelled in excitement as they got out the huge limo. "Welcome Robin! Thank you form your busy schedule to come and cut the ribbon!" the owner of the shelter yelled as he tried coming through the screaming girls around him. Martin grabbed him and placed him right next to Robin. "Oh thanks!" The owner said in relief. " Okay let's do this Robin." the owner said as he pointed to the entrace where the long yet big red ribbon was tied to two poles. " Alright laddies lets go." Robin said as he smiled and the girls parctically picked him up so he doesn't have to walk towards it and left Martin, the owner and Raven behind. "Wow are they always like this." the owner said in shook as they carried him away like a bunch of monster's. Raven giggled "Yeah you have no idea." as he suddenly noticed the most beautiful most wonderful of girls he has seen the owner turned red as he saw Raven laugh.

"My..My..Name..is Josh the new owner of this shelter and you?" Josh said nervously as he turned even more red and stook out his hand wobbly. Raven smiled " Im Young Master Robin's personal maid Raven nice to meet you!" as they both shoke hands and felt like fireworks when they touched hands to Josh to Raven it just felt normal. Then suddenly the cutest puppy appeared behind Josh. "Oh my so cute!" Raven said as she picked up the puppy and the puppy also fell in love with her "Yes Indeed." Martin said as he laughed a little. Then "Hey! Lets get this started already!" Robin yelled unpatiently as he noticed them just talking in the back. "Oh yeah let's do this!" Josh said as he ran up and handed him the huge scissors. Robin then cut the ribbon and all the girls squeeled and some even fainted. "What is going on here!" Josh shocked as he saw them fainting but then noticed Raven playing with the dogs and felt jealous as he and the dogs also sparked like they were going to fight for Raven. "Okay lets get out of here!" Robin said as he suddenlly grabbed Raven " Oh Hey Master Robin.." Raven said as she was pulled out of Josh's and the dogs hands and paws as they all frowned as they all lost to Robin. Martin oppened the door as Robin got on as he was grabbing Raven's wrist and kind of dragging her in. "Bye Josh..Bye Doggies!" Raven said as she was being pulled in by Robin and smiled at them as they got in the limo. Josh smiled and the dogs whinned in saddness. "Bye see you!" Josh said as he saw a limo take away his love of his life.

"Where to now Master Robin?" Martin questioned as he looked at Robin. "To the club I have a date with my toys!" Robin yelled frustrated. "Ummm...excuse me Robin can you let go of my wrist it's starting to hurt."Raven said as she pointed to his hand still holding on to Raven's wrist. Robin noticed and blushed brightly and quickly let go of her wrist. Martin smilled as he noticed a long time ago.

CHAPTER 10 COMMING SOON!

THANKS FOR READIDNG!

VOTE!! COMMENT!! FOR MORE!!!♥:)