Chapter 7.5: Jacob at BB's

Jacob woke up wearing his dinosour pj's and rubbed his eyes and looked around with a dazed face. "Right sissy is at a test." Then he turned his head towards Beast Boy's bed as he saw him still asleep. He gave a smirk, and then quietly got off the bed right next to his and looked went through his room in search of something. As little giggles kept on coming out of his mouth. "Opps." Jacob said quietly as he looked if his cute yet scary giggles woke up BB. Jacob searched through the cabinets and found a bunch of trash like chip bags and candy wrappers. "So nasty!"Jacob said as he is used to the house being so clean. Then closed the cabinet. Then opened the closet. As his mouth dropped to the floor, and turned pale in shock as he saw the inside of the closet door. Every inch of the side of the door were secretly taken photos and regular pictures of Raven were all covering the door. And a huge heart in the middle that says "Beast Boy & Raven 4ever!" with a picture of Raven and Beast Boy hugging, but looked like he just pasted himself on the picture. He then as he took a huge gulp peeled a little to see who she was actually hugging it was himself. "That meanie how dare he!"Jacob said as he torn off BB and threw it and torn it to pieces and to the trash. He then finally found what he was looking for a black sharpie marker.

Jacob gave a cute evil laugh as the background turned into a demon laughing and fire behind him. Then quietly headed towards BB's bed. He then quietly got on his tippy toes and reached with the marker to get to his face and then suddenly. BB turned towards Jacob and were face to face now. "Aww Raven you didn't have to..." BB said in a murmur from a dream he was having. Then Jacob got more furious as he then drew on BB's face. Jacob drew what looked like poop and wrote poopy ugly face! Just die! in his cute but pretty impressive writting for a 4 year old in pre-k. Then drew himself making a funny face at BB. And drew girly eyelashes and made it look like he had black lipstick on. Then suddenly the alarm at 10 am rang. By the radio playing on his favorite sation. Jacob ran quickly and layed back down to the bed he was sleeping in. "Wake up you little monster demon!" BB said as he threw a little pillow at Jacob and pressed the snooze button. Jacon took a peek as he saw the sissy stealer getting up and then noticed that his closet door was still open, BB then closed it quickly and looked at Jacob as Jacob quickly covered his face with the blanket. "Im going to the restroom to freshen up you stay here until I'm done and dont pull anything like yesterday while im gone!" BB yelled as he recalled what he that little "monster demon" did to him.

BB and Jacob were heading back to Jacob's and Raven's house so Jacob can get his clothes he can change into for the day Raven win's or loses the competition which they both highly doubted. Then Jacob had a plan, to scared the ugly sissy stealer as he had a grin. "Beast Boy I cant find my socks can you find them for me? Jacob asked BB. Then he BB sighed as though he's tired of this two faced shorty. "Fine! But only this time!" BB said as he opened the door of Jacob's and Raven's room, he got a little excited because it was his future wife's room. As BB was in daze and opened the door it was pich black and then suddenly he saw a dark shawdow move inside the room. "Whatta?! Dont you dare mess with me!" BB said as he took a gulp and started sweating. He was about to turn on the light and then suddenly with a flash of light the most scariest, most demon monster face popped up as he heard as though he was laughing a deep and scrary laughter, but it was really Jacob's cute yet evil laughter. Then the face got closer and closer to him, then he fainted as he quietly yelled "Mommy!" Then after a while a splash of cold water fell on his face. "What! What! Wha!" BB said in shock. Then suddenly saw Jacob at the front door waiting for him with his cute little lady bug bagpack ready to go to his house. "Come on! Scaredy Cat!" Jacob said as he giggled at BB and threw him a towel. Then BB angrily grabbed the towel and dried his face. "Dont you dare do that again! Your luckey your my future wife's brother! If not I swear!" BB said as he angrily stood up and started heading out. Then suddenly Jacob stook out his short leg and BB tripped and landed on his face. Jacob laughed.

"Good times! Right Poopy Face?!" Jacob said as he stood up from the bed with an evil smirk. "Two faced! If only Raven knew how your really are!" BB said as he angrily walked in the restroom and slammed the door. Jacob held in his laugh and waited for the great finale. "What did you do?!?!?!?!" BB said as he looked at his face and saw all the writting and drawings in his face. "Im going to get you!!!!" BB said as he opened the restroom door as quick as he did. Jacob was laughing and then his face got serious and then stood there and within a blink of an eye he ran for it. "IM GOING TO GET YOU!!!! YOU TWO FACED SHORTY MONSTER DEMON!!!!!" BB said as he ran after Jacob. "WHAT IS WITH ALL THE NOISE CAN A LADDY GET ANY BEAUTY SLEEP IN HERE?!?!" BB's mother yelled as she turned into a monster and grabbed BB and Jacob and both turned into scared puppies. "Oh hey mother, fine morning were having right?" BB said as he took a huge gulp and his mother's eyes turned bright red with extreme anger.

"Yes that's the spot, hey you better not get out of the nail!" BB's mother said happily as BB was messaging her back and Jacob was painting her toe nails red as both were wearing dirty rag clothing like slaves.

HAHAHA! OH JACOB AND BEAST BOY!!! THANKS 4 READING!!!

CHAPTER 8 COMMING SOON!!

VOTE!! COMMENT!! FOR MORE