Chapter 14: Innocent Love

Hey guys thanks for all the reads, comments, and votes! It means a lot to me I never thought that I would as much as I have now so again thank you so much! You guys make my day once my phone notifies me on a notification i get from this story!!:)♥Also just a little something to tell, I will be try to be more descriptive so you guys can actually picture what is happening and how it looks but that also means that the chapter's will be longer and i will take a little longer to update, if you guys want me to continue writing like I used to just comment and I will! It's all about marking you guys happy, so please enjoy! :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As the whole coaster carts aligned on the track that was headed upwards rattling, the wind started to get more and more thinner as the carts headed towards the top one of the roller coaster's hill. "I can do this! Bring it on!" Robin said as he raised both his hands and his black suit's sleves restrained a little and his spikey hair flowed by the air but a the same time his whole body was shacking as though he was scared. Starfire noticed his body shacking throughout his suit and laughed a loud laugh as her cheeks turned a little pink and her red soft hair flew around due to the sway of the wind. "Yeah! This is nothing!" Xavier said happily but with a little studdering as his light green eyes widened when the carts reached the top and then he suddenly started to grasp on the handle right infront of him as hard as he could and started to sweat through his peach skin and out his scarlet red short hair but still had a smile on to show his not scared but was totally noticeable.Raven who was sitting right beside him just giggled as she blushed a light pink on her cheeks and touched her lips and closed her eyes with enjoyment due to the fact that she could see that Xavier and Robin were really actually scared.

"Here we go!" Starfire said as she noticed that her cart which is the front one as she smiled widely and looked down to see the end of the hill. "Im going to die!!" Robin said suddenly and loudly with a very frightended expression as his skin turned pale and his lips mubbled and gosebumps flowed as the cart then headed down the hill about 90m/ph as fast "I dont want to see you yet grandma!!" Xavier yelled loudly as though he could see a bright light but was really the sun. "Wooo!!" Raven yelled with excitement and Martin stayed still to every wrinkle in his body and as the wind only blowed at his butler's uniform. with a smile as he saw how much fun they are all having. The wind slammed their faces and bodies as the were being pushed more tighter towards the back of their chairs.

Every hill and loop was an extreme scare to Robin and Xavier and every one was so horrible as they yelled loudly with thier deep voices and water droplet from their wide eyes and their grip got stronger and stronger to the carts. After 3 minutes the ride finally came to a stop as it slowed down and reach where the others were waiting in line for their turn and reached a full stop. Everyone was laughing at the way Robin and Xavier looked as both of their hair was pulled back and their eyes were very wide and their dry mouths still wide opened from the yelling. "Thank you for riding, please exit out the stairs to your right properly." The ride attendant said as he smiled.

"I am never riding a ride like that ever again!" Robin mumbbled as his mouth was a little too dry and Raven poured water in his mouth gently by cup, so it can be moist again like any normal mouth as she smiled to how funny he looked. "Yes Master Robin." Raven agreed as she giggled. "Why do I have to pour water down your dirty mouth?! I wanted to do that to Robin but you quickly just grabbed my arm and took me!" Starfire yelled angrily as she poured some water down Xavier's dry mouth, by cup. "Because I dont Robin to see me like this!" Xavier mumbbled as he was drinking down the water, with a mad expression. "He saw you! No scracth that everyone saw you and Robin! That's why everyone was laughing!Thur!" Starfire said annoyed at Xavier.