Chapter 3: Robin

"Master Robin we have arrived" Martin says as he looks at his master all grown up and realizes how time have pasted by so fast. "Alright, Martin, did you tell my toys that they are no longer needed?" Robin says with a smirk as he waits for Martin to open his door. Martin walks around the long black hummer limo and opens the door for his master. As soon as Robin gets off the limo all his maids and butlers and cheifs and trainers are all in the front of his white and very elegant mansion and greet him "Welcome Home Master Robin!" with fake smiles all in their faces. Robin grins "Yeah, yeah go back to work worthless trash!" all of them run back to their duties but some maids stay with Robin. "Master Robin what would you like to do?" one of the maids say nervously. "Hmmm....call some other pleasant toys but....mention that I will need to be entertained and if they dont like the other useless toys they will no longer get a chance of the good life with me!" Robin says as he grabs her face upclose to his with a smirk on his face. "Y..ye..es.. Mas..ter" she says nervously. He laughs a little and throws her towards the two other maids. "Hey be careful you dont want to end up like Keanna!" One of the maids say to the one who spoke to their master.
Robin walks in his huge mansion into the main entrance with a huge Crystal chandelier with sparkling lights and the whole are was the color of a creamy white with a little gold here and there. It also had two staircases in each end of the entrance that both led up stairs to the rooms and in between was a hallway that led to the rest of the mansion and there were other hallways in the corners of the entrance that led to other places. "Time to have some fun!" Robin said as he walked toward the middle hallway which took him into the ball room with also had a black chandelier in the ceiling and the room was the color sceme black and white with a bunch of fancy designs everywhere. In the midle there was a table with a red tablecloth and 2 chairs one for him and the other for Martin the butler. "Okay Martin call the toys in!" Robin said with a smirk. Martin rang a bell andd the doors opened in the other side of the ballroom. A bunch a beautiful girls came out all wearing very short dresses and high heels and beautiful make-up. All of them nervous all gathered up in a line facing towards Robin and Martin. "Alright laddies my master wants to see what you can be of use to him, please one by one come forward and show him a talent that you have, good luck!" Martin said as he stood up and then sat down when he finished the announcement. One by one the girls showed him their talents. Robin laughed the entitre time even when they did nothing. They were more frightened as the time went by. Then the last one finished and Robin then wrote down which girl he wants as his new girlfriends(toys as he calls them) and gave the paper to Martin. Martin then read the paper abd those who weren't chosen we to be kicked out right away by Robin's orders. The ones who were chosen had to receive a schedule when they can spend time with him. Robin then left the ballroom and walked up the stairs and entered his huge room. Which had a XL King's sized bed with elegant yet boy appropriate bedding in the middle with drapes on the corners and with a 100' plasma screen tv right across his bed. His room is covered in posters of naked women and motocycles and nice cars and posters of his favorite bands. Also had a huge closet which has pratically a mall inside just for him andd a fancy restroom with a huge elegant tub toilet and sink. Robin put on guardian angel by abandon all ships and lays down on his bed abd turs on the tv. " Mr.Wayne how do you feel about the other companies that are trying to beat yours?" One of the reporters asks. " I say they should just give up my company has now covered around the world with are most advanced technology in which we can create a trandmandous more to make lives of others easier. " Mr.Wayne say with a sincere smile. "Well that was taken from whe Mr.Wayne had just finished a metting with his vice presidents from around the world."Look dad your on tv!" Robin says as though his father is in the room. "Yeah your the best dsd in the whole world!" He says sarcastically with a serious face.

"Hey Keanna come and message my head!" Robin yells. Then he then hears a knock on the door and one of the other butler's come out "Young Master sorry to intrude but Keanna no longer works for you sir." He says politely. "Oh yeah I got her kicked out for not doing her best..she was hot but not smart...it's a shame really.." Robin says with a smirk. " But do remember sir you still need a personal maid which the competition while be held a week from now." The butler mentions. " Oh yeah I cant wait to see all those worthless trash fight over me!" Robin says as he smiles.
"Huh...your going to be in the competition to win being the personal maid for Robin Wayne!" Beast boys says surprised of what he's hearing. "Yep....I only have a week left to train you think you can help me BB?" Raven says with a smile. Beast Boy never winning against her beautiful smile "Okay!" He says with a little blush on his cheeks.

CHAPTER 4 COMMING SOON!
THE PREPARATION FOR THE COMPETITION COMENDS!!!!
VOTE! COMMENT FOR MORE!!!
THANKS FOR READING! ♥