Chapter 17: Unexpected

It was morning as the bright pale yellow sun rays slightly creeped through some of the spaces between the big tall red plushy curtains with gold flower design's that shinned by against the sun. It brought a beautiful clam looking light in Robin's huge room. Then suddenly "Master Robin...Master Robin...it's time to wake up...you have an important meeting with Mistress Starfire today...to plan for your wedding in two day's..."Martin said as he gently shook the spoiled rich boy gently sleeping. Then he opened his light blue with slight grey in the iris umasked eye's wide open as he heard he had two day's before the stupid wedding he was going to have. "Let's hurry, she's here, and Ms. Raven can't hold her off for long in the downstairs main entrance..!" Martin said as he quiclky walked to his huge closet to grab some clothes he can was going to wear today. As Robin sat up and quickly jumped out of bed "Argh...!" Robin said annoyed at her sudden unexpected appearance, this early in the morning. As he quickly went in the restroom.

"Were going to go look at the finishing detail's of our marvelous wedding...Haaah! Mrs. And Mr. Wayne...Starfire Wayne...has a ring to it don't it..?" Starfire said as she was wearing a nice short strapless pink dress that wrapped around her body with a black bow in the center of her waist and wore black 4 in. high heels along with pink red gloss on her small thin lips and a slight of peach eyeshadow and pearl earrings. As she was sitting in one of the couches near the entrance as she has kept talking about her wedding none stop since she has arrived, and Raven kept smiling for her with a tired expression. "Ahhh...how nice I'm going to get married with the love of my life in two day's!! Did you know that we've known eachother since we were one!!...oh sorry I'm talking to much aren't I...well think of it this way..at least you get to experience true love blossom, with a huge beautiful wedding along, for you peasants I hardly doubt that can happen..." Starfire said as she giggled and smiled at Raven. Then suddenly "I'm here...I'm here...let's get this stupid waste of time over with...!" Robin said as he was stepping down the steps of the stairs quickly as he wore a nice dark blue grey suit that had a gleem in it as he wore a slightly shiny looking tie that was dark blue but with small tiny zig zag lines. And was wearing skinny black shoes and of course his mask over his eye's. As he had a frustrated expression on him as he quiclky looked over to where Raven was and then quickly went to the door as Martin opened it for him and jumped in the huge shiny black hummer limo as the blond hair brown eyed with a bright smile limo driver Willy was holding the door open for them, wearing his driver's uniform that was strictly all black except his his nice with collar shirt underneath his jacket. "Wait for me Robby...!" Starfire said as she ran up and followed him in the limo.

"It's going to be very beautiful!...Well it better be!" Starfire said as hapily with a bright smile and soft blush as she snuggled onto Robin's slim yet muscular arm as he looked the other direction onto the stores and houses they passed by. Raven and Martin were both sitting across them right next to the widow that open's or closes so you can talk to the driver as Martin had his sweet smile on his face as he sat up straight and looked at Robin's annoyed expression. While Raven looked out the window thinking about her father and how he must be doing in his job.

"Roth! We need you to hurry so we can have some drinks later!" One of his co-worker's/friend said as he placed a two 10 pound carts of apples into a truck and looked out towards Clark who was placing two sacks of 15 pound potatoes into the same truck which was a 18 wheeler that was to go to a supermarket a couple a miles from their farm factory. "Yeah..!" Clark answered tired as ever as he was completely covered in sweat and soft dirt that still showed the color of his skin, as his uniform was completely covered in dirt. "THAT'S IT MEN!! SLEEP WELL FOR TOMOROW!!" their head in cheif yelled in the speakers placed in every corner of the farm factory so all the employee's can hear and head home for rest, as it was already 10 pm at night and the cresent moon shined with a few bright stars to see in the sky with it's pich dark blue color. All the employee's went into the shower's and changing rooms to get refreshed. "Come on boy!" Clark said to one of his co-workers who happens to be the same age as Raven. His name is Levi, as he had on a red bandana wrapped around his head to cover his forhead and some of his light brown hair, his hazel sweet eyes looked tired and dry by the dirt, as he was the last to finish his job, like always since he's the youngest but still tries to work as hard as the men that all can his father.