102. Tag #27

Harry Potter tag stolen from bettysgxrden- (I don't even look at your username, I just know when it's you so I completely fucking forgot you changed it lol)

1. What is your house, hybrid house, and patronus?

     Gryffindor. Don't believe in hybrid. Bassett Hound. 

2. If you had to choose, which house would you be in?

     Gryffindor. I was gonna say "or Ravenclaw" but I would not be able to answer riddles on the spot like that. 

3. Who are your comfort characters?

     I know it has to be in Harry Potter but I haven't touched the books since I was like 14/15 years old. Can I say a fanfiction character? Cause then it's definitely Eleanor Ross. 

4. Character(s) you really hate?

     Snape, Umbridge, most of the Slytherin's because Rowling made them all horrible. 

5. Who would be your best friends and s/o at Hogwarts?

     Realistically, whoever my roommates ended up being would be my best friends. That's just how it works. So I guess it would depend on what year I end up in. 

6. Who would you take to the Yule Ball?

     I think I would have an absolute blast with Charlie Weasley. I know he wasn't there, but I don't give a single fuck. I wanna go with Charlie Weasley. 

7. If you had to bring one and only one character back to life, who would it be?

     Fred Weasley. 100%

8. Did you die when Dumbledore died?

     Fuck no.

9. Opinion on Wolfstar?

     Not my cup of tea. You do you. But I'm sick of male friendships being turned romantic. Let guys be friends and show care and love for their friends without it being gay like jesus christ. 

10. Opinion on Drarry?

     Why? Just why?

11. What are your favorite ships?

     I don't know if I have any tbh. I really do enjoy Harry and Ginny though. 

12. Who's your favorite out of the Golden Trio?

     Harry.

13. Who's your favorite out of the Silver?

     Who is the Silver Trio? It's Ginny, Luna, and Neville??? Ginny is badass. Neville's a sweetheart. I love Luna but I know if I knew her in real life I'd think she was annoying af. So either Ginny or Neville. 

14. Who's your favorite marauder?

     Honestly? Probably Peter. I relate to that boy on so many levels. Holy shit.

15. Do you think Draco deserved a redemption arc?

     If fucking Snape gets a redemption arc for being an asshole to kids well into his 30s then Draco can get an arc. 

16. What is your comfort scene?

     Oh god. Fuck if I know. Maybe the opening of Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes or that one bit in one of the Deathly Hallows where they're all taking polyjuice to look like Harry and Moody goes "Warning, tastes like goblin piss" and one of the twins goes "Know what that tastes like, huh, Mad Eye" and then there just silence and a "sorry. Just trying to ease the tension." They way he says the last bit is always so funny to me. Like the enunciation and pressure he puts on certain syllables is funny I guess lol

17. What would your boggart  be?

     Fuck if I know.

18. What would amortentia smell like for you?

     Fucking uh,,, chlorine, freshly baked tarralluccis and idk

19. What would your job be at Hogwarts?

     I'd love to teach Astronomy. I'd have to learn astronomy first, but I think it would be fun. 

20. Do you find any HP men attractive?

     Honestly not really. I don't often picture things when I read and all of the male actors are like average looking ig

21. Books or movies? Why?

     Books probably. The movies aren't that great. They fucked up some plot and character shit and I like the little details. 

22. What is your favorite movie + book of all time?

     I'm gonna have to agree with Laur on Prisoner of Azkaban I think.

23. Unpopular opinion?

     I don't think I have any. The twins were kinda assholes I guess. Like they were funny for the most part, but still assholes. Same for what we know about the marauders. 

24. Who do you think wrote the books? 

     J.K. Rowling, because you unfortunately death of the author isn't that good of a thing. 

Tag yourself!