98. Tag #25

This is officially my longest misc book! Brown Eyed Girl only made it to 97 parts lol. 

Tag stolen from lectiophile_wholived

1. How many siblings do you have?

     One (1)

2. Who is your favorite sibling?

     There is only one of them, so by default, it is her. 

3. Who is the worst sibling?

     Again, I only have one. So it is immediately my sister lmao.

4. Are you oldest, middle, or youngest?

     I am the youngest! Baby. 

5. Do you really have to share a bathroom?

     There is only one bathroom in my house, so yes. We all share. We don't get a choice, and it's not really a problem either. 

6. How do you cope with sharing a bathroom?

     Like I said, it's not really a problem. We kinda just vibe. If someone is already in there and we can't hear the shower, we usually just walk away and wait for them to be done. If they're in the shower, we knock, wait for the okay, and then use the toilet (our bathroom is like... long. so the shower isn't really close to the toilet lmao). 

7. What's your favorite sibling memory?

     This is from back in February of 2016. My sister was 16 and I was 13. Deadpool had just come out and we really wanted to see it, but our parents wouldn't let us and it was rated R. So we told our parents we were going to go see Eddie the Eagle (or whatever it was called). My sister drove us to a theatre really far away and we bought tickets for Eddie the Eagle and then snuck into the Deadpool movie. We also got free popcorn from the woman who was taking people's orders and bringing food (it was a fancy theatre lmao). She definitely could tell we weren't old enough to be there but she didn't snitch and I appreciate that. 

8. What's your least favorite sibling memory?

     I don't know if I have one. I guess all those years my sister didn't like me?? Like she didn't hate me, but once I started middle school  was when I actually felt like she liked me. 

9. Are you close with your siblings?

     I don't think we are, but idk. 

10. Do you parents pick favorites?

     Not usually, but when they do it's me lol. I'm not a rebel child like my sister so...

11. Do you wish you were an only child?

     I only see my sister like once a month if I'm lucky, so it certainly feels like I'm an only child. 

12. Are you friends with your siblings' friends?

     I know some of them, but I wouldn't say I'm friends with them no. 

13. Do you love your siblings?

     Of course. 

14. Do you have a family activity that you do with your siblings?

     Make fun of our parents and play Mario games. 

15. Do you like to annoy your siblings?

     No. I'd rather not. I don't want to jeopardize what feels like a near nonexistent relationship even more.

16. Have you ever been compared to your siblings?

     Never to my face, but I compare myself to my sister every time I see her. 

Tag yourself!