73. To-Do

This is just for me lol. Y'all can ignore this if you wanna lol. I'm just trying to keep myself accountable lol. (So many "lol"'s jfc)

1. Finalize common app and apply to those universities. Some deadlines are Nov. 1st so hurry the fuck up. Others are rolling, so also hurry the fuck up before all the spots are taken. 

2. Read The Four Temperaments please. We all saw what happened when you left The Happiness Advantage off to the last minute and turned it in two days late. 

3. Maybe actually do some shit for Whatever Gods Are??? That'd be cool.

4. Fucking text that lady from Cornell. Jesus Christ. 

5. While you're at it with the writing. Maybe update Long Live the Malachites and Whispers. It's been a hot fucking second since you've touched either of those books dumbass. 

6. Do your fucking homework. Take a day or two and just do every assignment for the rest of the semester so you only have to worry about the book essay stuff and can have more time to do stuff and less stress time.... Maybe??? We said we were gonna do it on Saturday and then you spent the whole day in bed watching fucking WilburSoot, JustaMinx, and JSchlatt and playing Minecraft. 

7. IDK lol. Maybe clean your fucking room and take a god damn shower.