19. Tag #4

It's the taking another tag from lectiophile_wholived for me

1. Real name?

     [redacted]

2. Nickname?

     [redacted]

3. Zodiac Sign?

     Pisces 🐟

4. Male or Female? (Edit: or Enby? like jeez it's 2020)

     Female

5. Elementary School?

     I went to two. I'm not sure why. One was a little further away but that's where I went first so it's like??? But they're just on opposite sides of my neighborhood so it's not like either of them are actually far. I went to one for kindergarten (I was a morning kid and went to the YMCA afterward) and I went to the other one for 1-5. I think I might've switched cause my sister was at the other elementary school.

6. Middle School?

     Actually connected to my first elementary school. It's like one massive building of the middle school, the elementary school, and then the K-12 school my mom works at. It wasn't a good school ngl. Lots of fights and the we had a bat problem in the cafeteria lol. But I also did 4H there and I loved that. I only went there for 6th and 7th grade. For 8th I switched to a new IB middle school that was opening up.

7. High School?

     My high school was the school I went to for 8th grade so I just stayed there since it was a part of a better district than my feeder school and ya know, they had an IB program. (I did end up getting the IB diploma, I can't remember if I mentioned that or not. But I got 25 points so I made it lol)

8. College?

     I am enrolled for Fall 2021 at the university like 5-10 minutes away from my house but I'm applying to more schools in the north/northwest cause I high-key don't wanna go to school in my state

9. Hair?

     Long, curly, brown

10. Tall or Short?

     Short: 5'2"

11. Sweats or Jeans?

     Sweats are hella comfy 

12. Phone or Camera?

     In terms of photo quality: Camera. But overall phone cause it can obviously do more than take pictures. 

13. Health Freak?

     No, but I wish I was. 

14. Oranges or Apples?

     Apples. I'm not the biggest fan of citrus. Unless of course it's in tarralluccis.

15. Do I have a crush on someone?

     Read my last part in this book and you'll see the answer is yes unfortunately.

16. Guy friends or girl friends?

     Both. Having guy friends is fun, I feel like I'm more loose around the guy friends that I like and trust but having girl friends is awesome cause I can actually talk to them about stuff. Though with some of my guy friends when they ask me what's wrong I'm like "I'm on my period and I feel like I have to take a massive shit"

17. Piercings?

    I have the basic one in each ear lobe, I always think about getting more ear piercings but I never actually wear earings so like??