5. 36 Questions (pt. 3)

Set III:

25. Make three true "we" statements each. For instance, "We are both in this room feeling ... "

     Again... no partner. Just skip this one unless you wanna do it with someone in the real world with you. 

26. Complete this sentence: "I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... "

     I wish I had someone with whom I could share everything. 

27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.

     I feel like it would be important for my nonexistent partner to know that I easily get lost in my head and forget to do a lot of things. Things like showering, brushing my teeth, doing my laundry, responding to texts, eating ( healthily )

28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you've just met.

     ...lack of partner...

29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.

     But there are so many to chose from and yet none to chose from at all.

     This moment wasn't really embarrassing to anyone else but me. It was my sister's 21st birthday and we were giving her gifts. She had just opened the first two from my parents and was about to open the third. It was after she read the card and was about to open the bag, that I just handed her the card that I got her cause I didn't realize she was about to open the actual present and I just interrupted my parents' gift with mine and I didn't see anything wrong until after she opened mine and said thanks and all that she went back to opening the other one and I was like....ooops.

     Anyways I think about that a lot. 

30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?

     I don't like crying in front of people and the only person I willingly cry in front of is my mom. And I don't think I've done that since May. By myself however. I think it's still been a couple weeks/a month since then. 

     (Update if needed before posting)

31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.

     Uhhhhhhh.............................I like that you're still on Wattpad :)

32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?

     Rape.

33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?

     At the moment since I'm still basically a child ( 18 is a kid and no one can tell me otherwise ) there hasn't been much that I've needed to say and would regret. Expect maybe telling that one boy sophomore year that I had a crush on him. I wish I had told him when I had the chance. I didn't tell him because I'm an insecure fuck and then he got a girlfriend so it was too late lol.

34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?

     Either my laptop, my phone, or my little folder/cubby thing of all my journals. All my writing ideas are spread out in these things. Though the ones on my laptop + phone are attached to my google account so I can really access that stuff from anywhere. So I guess it would be my notebooks/journals. 

     ( BUT ALSO MY STUFFIES CAUSE I'M A SENTIMENTAL POS )

35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?

     My parents' or my sister. Cause like....they're my immediate family and I care about them the most. 

36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner's advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.

     If y'all wanna give me advice in the comments that would be dope but I'm not expecting y'all too lol. 

     Anyways, I'm experiencing a dilemma. And that dilemma is college. I'm going to be completely honest with y'all, the only reason I want/ed to go was because of the romanticized social aspect I was force fed through media. The university I'm planning on attending announced recently that they would be going fully virtual (because America is still having a horrible time with COVID because we're all incompetent). Which is fine or whatever. But like, they're still making us pay full price for what is now an online university..... which I did not sign up for. 

     So my parents had been talking to me about taking a gap year and I really like the idea. And I've already applied to a gap program but I haven't heard back yet and I need to send in my deferral request soon. And I guess it's not really a dilemma and I'm just stressed but yeah. 

And that's the 36 Questions!! Again, tagging hellmiina lectiophile_wholived kmbell92 thatpunkmaximoff to answer these questions (or just the questions they wanna answer (I'd skip the partner ones)) if they wanna :)