149. Tag #40

I'm trying to think of the last time I was actually tagged in something and it wasn't someone just saying hey "do this if you're interested" or just found on the internet. Like these aren't even tags, they're just "Semi-interesting Questions I Found on the Internet #40." Anyways, found this on the internet and I liked the questions so here we go! :)

1. What would you name your boat if you had one?

     The S.S. Fish

2. What's the closest thing to real magic?

     Any science I don't understand. But also Aurora Borealis.

3. Who is the messiest person you know?

     My sister ngl

4. What will finally break the internet?

     Either aliens, the multiverse theory, or anything along those lines proven to be true.

5. What's the most useless talent you have?

     Reading multiple pages of a book without actually reading and retaining any information.

6. What would be on the gag reel of you life? 

     The many, many times I've banged my head on shit.

7. Where is the worst smelling place you've been?

     Rural PA during mushroom season

8. What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?

     Ciara Bravo ngl

9. What's a body part you wouldn't mind losing?

     One of my legs or one of my arms

10. What is the dumbest way you've been injured?

     I got a massive ass fucking bruise from climbing through a basement window

11. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?

     I don't wanna insult anyone's fav but John Watson

12. What is the best and worst purchase you've ever made?

     Best: An Eeyore stuffy from the Disney store at the mall
     Worst: A jacket with printed landscape on it. Thought it would be made out of denim or another nice material but it was more like trashbag

13. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?

     Alice or Mackenzie. I would go by either Al or Ken because I like those nicknames. And I wholly believe that girls with guy names are sexy

14. What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?

     *To any overweight girl* "I wish I had that much confidence"

15. What's your biggest screw up in the kitchen?

     I've actually never cooked anything in my life. I've only baked and I never make mistakes.

16. What's the worst commercial you've seen recently? Why is it so bad?

     Literally any animated Grub Hub commercial. They're so shit.

17. What is the craziest thing one of your teacher's has done?

     Openly flirted with a student ahaha

18. When did you screw everything up but no one found out it was you?

     That mini car crash I got into my Junior year

19. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn't?

     The Bermuda Triangle and quicksand.

20. What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?

     I literally can't think of anyone has ever said to me ever so I don't know.

21. What's something your brain tries to make you do and you have to will yourself not to do it?

     Little dark, but this was during the start of lockdown back over a year ago. I had this framed art piece on my wall and it fell and all the glass shattered. As I was picking up the glass my brain was like "Hmm, you know what you should do with that shard of glass" every time I picked up a new shard.

22. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?

     I have forgotten everything I've ever wondered.

23. What's the most interesting thing you've read or seen this week?

     All I've seen this week is the whole Suez Canal situation and how maritime trade has returned to the 16th century route of going around the entire continent of Africa.

24. What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?

     There's a nuclear plant not too far from my house and when I was little my sister told me it was volcano and I believed her

25. If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl that you couldn't sell, what would you fill it with?

     I would fill it with the most meme-y, trippy thing I can think of. Or a fucking Rick Roll that would be funny a shit. Just get the whole country lmao.