176. Dandelion Wine

Tehe been thinking about Fae in the Fire instead of working on either of the rewrites I already have published because I absolutely hate myself :))))))))))

When (If) I ever get to rewriting Fae in the Fire I'm gonna be retitling it to Dandelion Wine. Here's the cover I just made :)

Okay but Lily and Eve (Evely? Leve? OMG LIVE 😭) live rent fucking free in my head

Okay but Lily and Eve (Evely? Leve? OMG LIVE 😭) live rent fucking free in my head. I think about them all the goddamn fucking time. When I rewrite, I think it might be just pure fucking romance. Just pure sapphic love. We'll see if I keep the ending lmao. 

I have a lot of concepts in my head. I'm not entirely sure how to describe any of it but listen to Nina by Ella Luna and/or Flowers from Hadestown. They're kinda like the songs I feel like capture the idea and vibes I have in my head for the potential rewrite. And I'm gonna have chapters longer than 500 words because Lily and Eve fucking deserve it goddamnit. I love them so much. But I definitely want Dandelion Wine to be a cute romance/coming of age because I think it would be fun. Instead of trying to throw in a half-baked fantasy plot that made no sense and was never really talked about, explored, or resolved at all. 

Cause actually like what the actual fuck was up the that tree full of ruins?? It was never really relevant like wtf Ches. 

God Fae in the Fire is such fucking dogshit lmao. I genuinely do not understand how people are still reading it.