145. Answering old tellonyms

I got a notification from tellonym for the first time in what feels like years which made me realized that I still had the app and an account so here are some of the questions that have piled up since I forgot lmao:

Are you a daydreamer?

     A maladaptive one, yeah.

Can you open up to other people easily?

     No. I am very afraid of speaking to people lmao.

What noise do you hate?

     Wet chewing/swallowing. It's so fucking gross bro.

Have you ever been really disappointed by someone?

     Yes lmao. When I found out my cousins (both are 16) said they would've voted for trump if they had the chance.

Describe your mood atm:

     Really good ngl :)

Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?

     I like spending time outside, but I spend most of my time inside.

What is your favorite childhood story of yourself? 

     My parents have told me this a couple of times:

          This was like pre-elementary school days but like after we moved. So I was like 4-6 years old?? Maybe. And I used to have this wooden train set that I loved to take over the living room with. Like it just had a bunch of track pieces that you could make any kind of track with and I had a Thomas the Tank Engine train to go with it with a bunch of different combinations of additional cars. Anyways: so apparently I was just playing with my stupid little train and I guess my sister fucked with my shit and my parents just heard me yell from the living room: "God damn it, [sister's name]!" 

          They, of course, thought it was fucking hilarious. Because I sounded just like my Mommom who would say shit like that all the time. And my dad actually called her later, like "You will never believe what your granddaughter said today." It's not funny to anyone else, but I enjoy the story lmao.

Which song do you hear the most currently?

     Probably Runaway Man by Olivia Willhite

There are more but I'm tired and lazy lmao