51. How screwed am I?

Okay so thanks to Canvas I know about all of my assignments for this entire program. One of them is called The Happiness Advantage. Which is just the book we're supposed to read and write an essay about by 1pm on Tuesday (aka Tomorrow).

Me, being entirely unmotivated and regretting ever signing up for and spending 5000$ on this program, has yet to read the book. I just keep not doing it, and a bunch of stuff keeps happening at convenient times to distract me from it.

Friday I had work from 2-8pm. Saturday was MCC. Yesterday the streamers I watched were playing Among Us before moving onto Tech It till like 7pm. Before and after that I was watching other people's VODs of MCC. Then my mom and I went for a drive after dropping my Aunt off at her motel.

Today, I once again told myself I was gonna read it. And then my mom comes in like "Wanna go for a long drive today? Like to the beach or a mountain or something."

We're going for the drive and I fucking hate myself cause I really just don't wanna do this program anymore. I only really signed up for the internship but that doesn't happen for another five weeks.

But this is also showing me that it was a good decision to take a gap year cause I literally just cannot do online school. Cause if it's online then it's not real and not my problem.