155. Tag #41

I stole this uwu

1. What did you dream about last night?

     Too many things to remember but I know when my alarm went off and I woke up I was absolutely out of my fucking mind for a solid 30 minutes.

2. What is your favorite color?

     Green and gray :)

3. Do you feel more connected to the moon or the sun?

     100% the moon. She's so pretty and I love her and I just want her to know that. 

4. Have you ever wished on a shooting star?

     I remember doing it at least once when I was younger. And I saw a shooting star a week or two ago but I didn't wish on it cause I was too busy trying not to cry at the sight of a shooting star lmao

5. Name a movie that makes you genuinely laugh:

     Boyz in the Wood/Get Duked! Y'all it's so fucking funny lmao

6. When's the last time you felt like you were floating?

     It was the same night I saw that one shooting star. I had woken up naturally at like 3 am and couldn't fall back asleep. So around 4:30/4:45 I gave up and decided to go and sit on the beach. (I was in OBX at the time.) And y'all, lemme tell you, this shit was fucking magical. Okay. It was pitch black, middle of the night, and there were so many stars. Oh my god, I almost cried. 'Cause where I live, you're lucky if you can even see a fucking planet in the night sky okay. There's so much light pollution that there's really no point. But at the beach, I could see so many stars. I could see the Big Dipper, Cassiopeia, and the North Star. And for the first like 30 minutes I was out there I could see the Milky Way. There had been a massive storm during the night but by the time I went out it was already over the ocean and over the massive storm cloud I could see a bright ass planet (I still don't know which one it was). Every couple of minutes I could see lightning in the clouds over the ocean. And god the ocean. It was low tide and still little crazy from the storm. 

     For about an hour, I sat on the beach just with my head back staring up into space with waves crashing in my ears and it was heavenly. If I stared for too long, the stars began to—I don't even know how to describe it other than move. And I felt like I could see the distance between the stars. Like it felt like I could tell which stars were closer to Earth and which ones were further away. I could see like the layers? I don't know if that's the right word. But yeah. 

     It was fucking amazing.

7. What do you enjoy daydreaming about the most?

     Being a YouTuber/Streamer or being an actress. But I have so many different origin stories for each of them that I get confused lmao.

8. Do you believe in guardian angels?

     No really, no.

9. What's a smell that reminds you of home?

     The smell of dogs.

10. What is something (or someone) you're in love with?

     The moon and her stars.

11. Describe the memory of the last time you felt true happiness:

     Refer to my story about the stars in OBX.

12. Name a song that makes you feel ethereal:

     Scene by Good Luck Finding Iris and The Merry-Go-Round of Life from Howl's Moving Castle