180. Summertime sadness

Sadness in the summertime because the summertime is absolute fucking shit and I simply do no understand how people enjoy the summer weather. It's so fucking horrible. It's like 90-100 degrees everyday with humidity that chokes me like it hates me. I feel like I'm gonna die (and I want to die) every time I have to step outside. The only good thing about summer is that you get the best fucking thunderstorms during the summer but nobody wants to go outside or go driving with me during thunderstorms (or during storms in general) so I'm just stuck inside. And it sucks!!

I was not built for this stupid fucking heat! I hate being in a semi-Southern state. Fucking transport me to like New England or Montana or like the Pacific Northwest or some shit. Idk. Just get me tf out of the Mid-Atlantic/Southeast (because apparently according to the US census I live in a south eastern state which I never considered but we are more south than or in line with most of West Virginia and Virginia. But that's literally irrelevant.)

Like I just wanna go back up to fucking New Hampshire. It was so fucking great there. I love New Hampshire. It's one of the best states I've ever been to (and I've been to a good chunk of the US states). I think I've been in like, lemme count

 I think I've been in like, lemme count

27/50 states. So I've been to a little over half of the US states and I can say with full confidence that New Hampshire is one of the best. I couldn't really explain to you why, but just when we were there it was mid/late August, really rainy, and idk. The Application Mountains just have a different vibe to them ya know.

Like even though I live on the east coast, I haven't seen much of the Appalachian Mountains and am far more familiar with the Rockies (specifically the Colorado ones). The Rocky Mountains just have a different vibe to the Apps and maybe its because the Rockies are so young. They're only like 80mil years old so they're super like high and mighty and extreme still while the Apps are like 400mil years older than the Rockies so they're far shorter and more lax. And I just like that ig. Idk. 

But I just fucked with it so hard and I just wanna live in the middle of the mountains or the woods or something and just have it rain a lot and live my fucking life. I'm sick of ~100 degree summers. I wasn't built for this shit 😭