3. 36 Questions (pt. 1)

Okay so I got the idea to do this by listening to the musical podcast 36 Questions. (Go listen to it, it's awesome). And I got curious about the title. Apparently, 36 Questions is a reference to "The 36 Questions That Lead to Love." It's part of an experiment type of thing to see if two strangers can fall in love with each other after asking each other these 36 questions and then staring into each others eyes for 4 minutes. 

I looked up the questions and I decided I was going to answer them for this. I figured it'd be a cool way to start this misc book outside of Star Wars memes. 

I'm also gonna tag some people to also answer these questions (if they wanna). I'm just putting them here: hellmiina lectiophile_wholived kmbell92 thatpunkmaximoff.

I would put it at the end, but I don't want to make this part too long and a pain to read. The 36 questions come in 3 sets, so I'm going to answer them in 3 parts. Those I've tagged are welcome to do whatever they please :)

Y'all can also pick and choose what questions you want to answer.

Set I:

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want to have as a dinner guest?

      Honestly, I hate having dinner with people because I'm a really picky eater and a really fast eater and I feel like everyone is constantly judging me. Saying that, I think I would go with my Mommom. She died back in 2017, but she was the first person to pop into my mind. And I definitely wouldn't want to have dinner with some celebrity cause I feel like it would be so awkward.

2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?

     Yes and no. I want to be famous in the romanticized way of being famous. Of being famous because of all these amazing movie/television roles, or for writing, or directing and getting to go to all these fancy red carpets and being an inspiration to young girls everywhere. And all that. I would hate the paparazzi and the cancel culture and the complete and utter lack of privacy. Because we honestly treat celebrities like they're on this sort of pedestal but treat them like they're our property at the same time. (Also the money wouldn't hurt)

3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?

     I rarely ever make phone calls. If I'm ever talking to someone on the phone it's because they called me first so I had no reason to rehearse 'cause I didn't know it was going to happen. But I can imagine once I have to start making doctors appointments and what not for myself (curse adulthood), I'll definitely write down what I'm going to say first so I don't look like a complete idiot. 

4. What would constitute a perfect day for you?

     Being happy, like the entire day. Without a doubt, I always end up in some sort of mood at a certain point during the day and sometimes it can ruin the rest of it for me. It would also be a day that I not only wake up, but get out of bed before 11am. It would be a nice day that doesn't go by in an instant. Like today, for example, I woke up at 9am, next thing I know it's 7pm and I've done nothing. I fucking hate these days. I like days where I wake up at 8am and it feels like the entire day has gone by and it's only 11am. Those are the absolute best.

5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?

     Myself: Sometime July ---- Sang Natalie Cook to myself the entire way home from work.

     Someone Else: Same day ---- Sang Natalie Cook while my mom and I went for a drive.

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?