79. A mistake has been made

Not by me but by my professor. 

So for those of you that don't know, uh I am very bad at getting myself to do homework. Especially since I have zero interest in the class I'm enrolled in. 

On Tuesday at 1 pm, I had an essay due. I didn't even touch the book (The Four Agreements) the essay was about until Tuesday at 9. So this story already looks like it has a sad ending yeah? Anyways. In the past, what? four days, I have yet to actually read beyond the first ten pages of the book. To say the least, the assignment is very late. 

Now, the assignment closes (as in I can no longer turn it in late) on November 1st (aka Tomorrow). I figured this meant, today was my last day to try to do it. But it actually closes tomorrow at 11:59 pm. So I have tomorrow. And maybe I would have? Who knows? I mean I probably wouldn't have, but maybe I would. We don't know. 

But since my professor made the grave mistake of already putting the zero, I'm not gonna. 'Cause the only reason I might have done it, was so that my grade wouldn't drop below a C. I think I had an B before she put the grade. I thought I might have dropped to a D+ because I've missed a couple of discussion boards. But it didn't. 

I have a 74%. Which is a C. Which is Passing. Which means I would get the credit if I keep my grade there. Which I can do

And she added the note that Partial credit can still be earned! Stick with it!

But, you see Kimberly, I am no longer high school me. High school me died in March. I will no longer cry myself to sleep if I don't have straight As. I can survive on a C. I can survive on barely passing now. Welcome to gap year me, bitch. I just wanna survive and I will do the bare fucking minimum to make sure I do.