♥️ Chapter 46♥️

Positions by Ariana Grande

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I groaned in frustration as I dropped my phone. It was already past eight and there was no Kelvin. I'd waited in the living room for over an hour, all glammed up, expecting him to call that he was outside. I wondered what could have kept him. It couldn't be that he forgot or something, right?

I called his number several times and sent so many texts but he wasn't responding.

"He still hasn't called?" Eniola said, walking into the living room.

"No" I said and sighed.

"Have you tried calling him?"

"He's not picking."

"Try calling him again."

"I just did. His phone's switched off." I whimpered.

Eniola sat beside me, dropping the cup in her hand on the table.

"Maybe he's busy?" She said in a bid to convince me that everything was okay.

"He would've at least called to tell me."

"Or something came up and he wasn't chanced to?"

"Stop making up excuses for him. He stood me up and that's it." I said angrily and got up.

"I was really looking forward to the date." I whimpered as I walked slowly to my room.

"I'm sure he didn't do it intentionally. Something must've happened."

"What could've happened that he couldn't call to tell me since?!" I said as I pulled off my shoes in anger.

"Maybe it was unplanned?" She said with a shrug.

"Whatever." I said and curled up in my bed.

He obviously wasn't coming, which means there was not going to be any date. I decided to send a last text to him. I picked my phone and typed.

'I'm extremely pissed at you!!!😤😤😤 You owe me an explanation for this and whatever it is better be worth it😒'

I clicked send and dropped my phone. I sighed and used my hands to support my head as I curled up more. I didn't know whether or not to cry in the situation I was. I got tired of making excuses for him in my head and all I felt was anger building up each second that passed.

I turned to face the wall , pulling the blanket over my body. Just then, my phone rang. I jumped and grabbed my phone on the table. It was Kelvin. I picked it immediately.

"Kelvin! Hey... Aren't you coming?" I said hurriedly, trying not to raise my voice.

"Huhh...Susan. I_ I'm sorry. Something came up.... So, I can't make it."

"What do you mean you can't make it, I've been waiting_"

"I'm sorry,Susan. I have to go now."

"What!_"

I heard a beep sound indicating that he dropped the call.

I groaned angrily and tossed my phone on the bed.

"Can you believe he hung up on me?!" I said and walked out of my room.

"What did he say?" Eniola said as she walked behind me.

"He said something came up so he can't make it."

"Did he said what?"

"No.He just hung up" I said and raked my fingers through my hair.