❤Chapter 15❤

I was seated on the couch in the living room munching on my popcorn with my injured leg laid out on the table. I've practically been enjoying life since I was discharged from the hospital two days ago.

My mom did everything for me. Dishes, laundry, cleaning, cooking, virtually everything that would make me move around. If it's all because of my injury, then I don't mind getting another one.

I had literally made a home out of the living room couch. I just sit there all day ordering my mom around. Not like ordering but you know what I mean. I was either taking ice cream, eating cupcakes or popcorn and all sorts of junks while glued to the TV.

Thank you, Eniola😂

I was home alone most times, just like I am now. I really miss school, I miss my friends. I wonder what they'd be doing without me, what GHC would be like without me.

Stop overhyping your importance

Shut up, you dumb brain

I think I might go crazy with the way I conversed with my thoughts these days. I guess the loneliness is really getting to me.

Knock knock!!!

Who could be knocking at my door at this time of the day. I quickly picked up one of my crutches. Just in case.

"Who is it?"

"Suzie! Open up"

Its Miyah's voice. I almost squealed in excitement.

"Come in. It's open"

She opened the door and came in followed by Mide, David and...

What the actual fuck!!!

More than half of my classmates trooped in. They came to see me. At that moment, I felt loved. I felt special. I felt...

"Baaaabyyyy!!!"Miyah screamed and came to hug me.

"Guys! You didn't tell me you were coming"

"We wanted to surprise you"Mide said, hugging me too.

"Well it worked. I'm surprised. Hey, David"

"Hiii... Your leg...How's it?"He replied, looking at my leg.

"Hmm. Much better"

"I swear I'll kill Eniola when I see her"Miyah said.

Abeg lemme hear word. You'll see her now, you'll not do anything.

I laughed at my own thoughts. I wanted to talk but David beat me to it.

"That's what you've been saying since last week. Why didn't you beat her when you saw her today?"He said, earning a glare from Miyah.

We were trying hard to hold our laughter but we failed woefully. We all burst into laughter, except Miyah of course.

"Suzie baby! How far na"
That was Emmy.

"I'm fine. Thank you"

"You look better than I expected"

I turned my head to see who just spoke. It was Feyi. I just didn't know what to say to her.

"What did you expect, that she would be bandaged from head to toe? Why is your head filled with evil thoughts?"Miyah snapped at her.

That's my girl

"Susan, how are you now"

"Much better."

I sighed. David tried to take my popcorn but I smacked his hand.