❤Chapter 42❤

Happy birthday to meee💃💃💃. I'm dropping five chapters in a row bcos of this😉❤

The next five chapters are dedicated to me, myself and I😁😁😁❤

So we're moving gradually to the end of Diary of a teen mom. Thank you all so much for the love and support you've been showing this book. I really appreciate it.

              *       *       *       *       *

"At least you know I tried to help!" Adam said, while Kelvin and I walked back to class, holding hands.

I became curious about how Kelvin's twin sister died. Did Adam really do anything to her? Or did he cause her death? These were the questions I wanted to ask so badly.

Normally, I would decide to keep quiet and not probe into Kelvin's life, but this time, I was determined to find out what happened. I felt that I didn't deserve to be kept in the dark.

We got to the entrance of our classroom, and I stopped, still holding Kelvin's hand.

"Wait.." I said.

He turned to look at me, wearing a glum look. I felt bad that he was reminded of his sister's death, all because of me.

"Can I ask you something?"I said when he didn't say anything.

He nodded.

"What happened to her?" I said in a whisper like tone.

He looked down and I felt his hold on my hand tighten a bit. But i didn't let it stop me from wanting to know the whole story. He looked up at my face after a while and sighed.

"Come." He said as he pulled me away from our classroom.

I wondered where he was taking me. I guessed he was taking me somewhere private where we could talk, away from probing eyes and ears.

I was surprised when he opened the door to the music studio. I definitely wasn't expecting him to take me there. It was even better because it was completely empty. Just what we needed.

He stopped walking and let go of my hand. Then he placed one hand on his waist and raked his fingers through his hair. I wondered why he was suddenly acting all weird.

"So?..." I said.

"Sit down" he said, pulling out a chair for me to sit, and I did.

"I've not really had to tell anyone about it." He said with a chuckle, then he sighed.

"Tell me...What really happened?"

"She committed suicide." He said hurriedly, like he couldn't wait for those words to get out.

I gasped and used my hand to cover my mouth.

Suicide?!!!

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I was beyond shocked. I could feel the chills running down my spine merely thinking about it.

"She had a cardiovascular disease... and...and she took an overdose of oxycodone." He said in a whisper like tone.

I could feel the pain in his voice as he spoke. Why the fuck would someone deliberately take an overdose of oxycodone when she had a heart disease??!!! Why would she even take it at all??!

"Oh my God" I whispered.

He sat on the chair beside me and removed his glasses. He lowered his head and i heard him groan under his breath. I knew he was trying so hard not to cry. I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed his back with the other.