❤Chapter 40❤

I took in deep breaths before knocking on the door to the principal's office.

"Come in."

A voice that was obviously the principal's said.

I opened the door and went in. AJ, Peter and Omotola were standing before the principal, both wearing looks I didn't understand. I closed the door gently behind me before going further.

"Good afternoon... sir."

I looked at Omotola. She made a sign with her hand, telling me to keep calm.

"Susan..."

"I heard some very disturbing news about you." He said, leaning back into his chair but his protruded belly still touched the edge of the table.

"Wh..what.. disturbing news?" I stuttered, my heart slamming in my chest.

I hoped seriously that it wasn't what I was thinking. Just then, the door opened and Bridget came in. I wondered what she was doing there.

"You called me, sir." She said as she cat walked to where we stood. Then she smiled and winked at me. 

Seriously?!

"Yes. Now that you're all here, can you repeat what you told me?"

"Susan talked rudely to me because I told her she made coloured braids. She also used swear words in school."

"What?!" I exclaimed and my eyes widened.

"Keep quiet!  Let her finish"

"I reported her to the head girl but she insulted me."

I heard Omotola scoff beside me. She was also boiling in anger.

"Anthony and head girl are the ones giving her the boldness to disrespect everybody. She almost slapped me that day, but I stopped her. Sir, Susan doesn't have a single respect for anybody. I don't know if it's because she came from America that she has such boldness."

This bitch!!!

I had enough problems to deal with already but this idiot had to add her foolishness to it. I wish I could just shout all these to her but it would be adding fuel to a blazing furnace.

"Is that all?" The principal said.

She nodded.
"Yes sir."

"Head girl." He called.

"Yes, sir." Omotola answered.

"What do you have to say about this?"

"Everything she said are just plain lies."

"Excuse you!" Bridget said.

"Shut up! I'm not done." She snapped at Bridget.

I wanted to laugh so badly at the look on her face.
I just snickered and deliberately stuck out my tongue at her, making sure the principal didn't notice. She glared back at me.

"I don't know where Bridget got all these ideas from. Whatever Susan did to her was out of her own will. Anthony and I didn't encourage anybody to do anything." She continued.

"Head boy."

"Sir" peter said.

"What do you have to say?"

He sighed before speaking.
"I don't know Susan that well, but I know she's not disrespectful. She doesn't talk to anybody anyhow like Bridget claimed."

I almost said 'awwn' but I controlled myself.

"Susan" the principal called me.

"Yes, sir?" I answered.