❤Chapter 43❤

That's Eniola up there👆👆

                     °~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°

I stared at nothing in particular as I picked on my food absentmindedly. It was about an hour after the talk Kelvin and I had. I was happy that he liked me, at least. I still hadn't recovered from the shock.

Kelvin actually likes me!

It was all so intriguing and rather overwhelming .
Sarah, Miyah and I were at our table in the cafeteria. Sarah and Miyah were discussing about what I didn't know. I wasn't paying attention to whatever they were saying.

Mide had refused to talk to me ever since. I knew it was because of the game. Mide could be very childish at times, and that was just one out of the many cases of her immaturity. So I didn't think too much of it. I knew she'd come around later.

'I like you, Susan'

That statement never seemed to leave my head. It just kept echoing over and over again. I couldn't help but wonder what someone like Kelvin saw in me.

I remembered the kiss we shared, or should I say kisses. It felt so exiting and thrilling. All I could utter in my head was 'wow'

"Suzie!" I heard Miyah call my name, making me snap out of my thoughts.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, somehow pissed that she interrupted my moment of bliss in my imaginations.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"she said.

"Uh. Yeah. Why'd you ask?"

"You've been smiling to yourself for a while now..."

"I was?" I said.

I'm a goner!

Sarah chuckled, while Miyah looked at me, assessing me, probably checking if all was well with me.

"Is it what I'm thinking?" Miyah said, wriggling her eyebrows.

I smiled and nodded gently.

"I said it! Give me the details." She said, moving closer to me.

"Not now!" I said, using my head to signal to her that Sarah was there.

"Oh... Later then."she said and moved back.

"You don't want me to hear, right? No problem."Sarah said.

"It's kinda private." I said.

She shrugged.

"Susan Williams!" A loud voice echoed in the cafeteria.

I looked back only to see Ella cat walking towards me, wearing her usual mischievous smile. Immediately, I sensed that she was up to something. I could swear that my heart jumped to my mouth when I saw her phone in her hand. 

Oh boy. This can not be good. 

"E.. Ella." I said.

I looked at Miyah, who also wore a terrified look. The other students in the cafeteria watched in silence, curious about the drama that was about to unfold before them.

Ella stopped and stood in front of me.

"I hope you've been holding up well?" She said.

"What do you want?"I said as calmly as possible.

'You know I told you that I'll reason your matter one day.... Today is that day."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my food. I didn't know why I suddenly wasn't scared of whatever she was going to do. I mean what's the worst that could happen. They'll probably shout and call me names and I'm not going to die. Then after a while, things would be back to normal.