❤Chapter 9❤

Hi readers. Pls vote nah🙏🙏Dont just read, just click that little star at the end of each page, its not work na😂😂😂😂😂Ejhor ooooo

There's Miyah💖

                    *    *    *    *    *
         It's test week in greater heights college. Most of the students we're so tensed up that one could easily feel the anxiety in the atmosphere. It's Wednesday and we just concluded a math test. Damn!, it was tough, but I put in my best. I stepped out of the classroom and picked up my bag by the door.

        I massaged my temples as I walked down the corridor. My head was throbbing from the splitting headache I was experiencing. That's what I get for reading through the night. I decided to get something to eat, maybe it'd help reduce the headache.

        As I was humming the tune of intentions by Justin beiber, I suddenly heard my name.

      "Suzie!!! "

   I turned and saw Eniola walking towards me. I wonder what she wants. I rolled my eyes as I waited for her to get to where I was.

       "Hey"I said.

       "Hey yourself. Where did you put your ears when I was shouting your name. That's the same thing you did this morning with that your stupid headset you like carrying up and down"

      I chuckled as she spoke. Did she just call my headphones stupid 😡. If not for the headache I had, I'd have given her a piece of my mind.

       "You just said it yourself that I had my headphones on. I guess you're too dumb to know that I wouldn't hear you"I said dryly.

      How could this pretty dumb girl in front of me be the best student in the arts class. (Yeah, she's pretty). I'd have thought she had no brains if I wasn't told.

      I almost laughed at the look of realization she wore that moment.

       "It's me that's dumb, Abi. It's not your fault, if not... "

       "Can you please tell me why you stopped me. I have things to do"I said, cutting her off.

        "I don't have your time now. Mrs Johnson told me to tell you and Mide to see her in her office tomorrow. "

         "Okay. Thanks"I said and turned.
   I was really not in the mood for her loudmouth that afternoon. I heard her hiss. Like I care🙄. Why would Mrs Johnson want to see me?. It must be about the debate.

Moments later🕛

      I headed back to class after eating. Thankfully, the headache reduced. I got to class and was about to enter when David came out, almost bumping into me.

      "David, I... "

      "I was looking for you. Where were you? "He said, cutting me off.

   Why would he be looking for me🤔

       "I was at the cafeteria. Why are you looking for me. Is there a problem? "I said, searching his face for clues but I got nothing.

       "Yes, there's a problem. Come with me"

   He took my hand and pulled me along with him to God knows where.

       "Where are we going?"

  He didn't answer. He just kept going. I wonder what's wrong. We got to an empty class and entered. He closed the door and I was scared for a moment.

       "David... What's the problem? "

    He placed one hand on his waist and the other on his forehead as he looked at me. I waited for him to speak.

       "Suzie... I want to ask you a question and I want you to answer me honestly. "

        "Oo.... Kay"

        "Do you have a child or not?"he said, more like a whisper.

   He dropped the bombshell and it blew right in my face. The headache I just recovered from rushed back in with fierce intensity. I found it hard to breathe.

     How did he know about ruby???!!!!
Someone must've told him. There's no proof so I'll just deny it.

      "Wh.... What do you mean. A.. Child?. That's ridiculous. How will I have a.. a child. Its impossible"I stammered and let out a laugh that was clearly fake.

       "Don't deny it, Suzie. Just tell me. Do you have a child. Yes or No"

       "No"

   It came out in a whisper. I suddenly lost my voice.

      I watched as he reached into his pocket and brought out a folded piece of paper.

      "Then explain this?"he said, handing it to me.

     My diary!!!. I recognized it immediately. My hands shivered as I unfolded it.

  Sunday, January 12, 2018..

Dear diary,

     I finally had the baby today. It's a beautiful baby girl. She has my nose but she looks more Ryan. I'll name her Ruby🤗......

   I stopped and a tear found its way down my cheeks. It was part of the diary I tore into pieces. I looked up and found David staring at me intently.

      "I found it in my chemistry note after you returned it."

    He gave me the answer to the question raging in my mind.

      "Well.. you know about it already and you probably hate me now. You see me as a slut who got pregnant at 14."I said, more tears forming in my eyes.

      "I don't hate you."

      "You don't? "

      "I don't know how it happened so I don't have any right to judge you."

      "Thank you"I said, wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

      "Don't cry. It doesn't look good on you"he said with a small smile.

    I laughed lightly and sniffed.

      "Don't you wanna know how it happened? "I said.

      "If you're willing.... "

      "I've been looking for the both of you since. The invigilator for the next paper is around."

    It was Miyah. She came into the class, staring at me strangely. I kinda have a feeling she heard everything. I guess I'll talk to her later. The test comes first. We walked back to class together.

     I thought she was the only one that heard. Unknown to the three of us, there was someone else, standing by the window.

David knows already ooo. If its some people,they would've abused the life out of her. Let's not be quick to judge without knowing the roots.
Do you think miyah heard?? And who else was listening to them🤔🤔

Xoxo 💓