❤Chapter 3❤

The baby up there is ruby. Isn't she cute😍😍. I'll upload more pictures of the characters in every chapter.
    Here's a new chapter.
    This chapter is dedicated to Taofeeqah A.O. you should check out her book, S.S.S 3 again. Trust me, you'll love it.

                         *   *   *   *   *

      Still on my first day at GHC. Five periods rolled by with teachers acting weird and me having to introduce myself over and over again. Some of my classmates kept staring at me. It was tiring. It was just the first day and I was sick of the attention I was getting.

I ran my fingers through my braids as I packed my notes into my school bag. I checked the time on my watch.

12:00.

     "David, what time does the school close? " I said, turning to David,my seat partner.

"Three o'clock"

"Hun?!.. Why?"I exclaimed.

 He shrugged

  "Ion know".

   I sighed.

  "Aren't you going to the cafeteria?, its lunch time".

     "Ohh, really? I didn't know"

    Just then, Mide walked up to me, with her adorable smile. Damn!, she's cute.

     "Suzie, it's lunch time"she said to me.

     "Yeah, David just told me."

   As I mentioned David, her expression changed. They exchanged weird looks. Whatever was going on that moment, i had no idea.

     "Why don't we head to the cafeteria", I said, breaking the silence.

     "Yeah.. Right".

   I got up and the three of us went out of the class.

  I saw more of the school surroundings. It looked so captivating, with the series of beautiful flowers that adorned the premises.

   "Hi, Susan"A girl said, waving to me as she went past us.

    "H..Hey" I said, wondering how she knew my name.

   How does she know my name??
Before I could ask that question in my head, a group of students passed by

   "Susan..."

  "Looks like word already went round that there's an American girl in school." David said.

"Is that a bad thing?"I asked.

"Not actually, buy you'll be getting quite a lot of attention." Mide replied.

I sighed.

We got to the cafeteria and walked in. The students were so much. It was going to take a while to get used to the feeling of stares boring into me from every angle.

"What would you like to eat?"Mide asked me.

"Hmm.... Some sausage and any fruit drink will do."

"Okay. Let me get it for you"

  She and David joined the line of students waiting to get their lunch. In no time, they got the food. I collected my food from Mide and followed her.

    We sat with a group of students. Their faces looked familiar. I guess they're our classmates.

    "Mide, how far, you just dey follow this oyinbo girl up and down."a guy said. I think I got what he meant.