❤Chapter 32❤

I can't believe I've come this far in this book. Chapter 32... Jeez! 😮😮
Thank you guys so so so much. I was discouraged at a point but your votes and comments are what kept me going 😥😥❤❤❤

Even though my writing is not so good, *sniff*... I'm gonna cryyy😭😭😭😭❤❤❤ 4 freaking thousand reads!!! and 1k+ votes!!! *faints*

Thank you very much
AbejoyeTaiwoAdePsalm
Teefabulous
DaniellaOgbole
writ_in_complets_me
cutekindy
Toluwanijolly
I_am_Jazzy
Huzzy77777
Xase-faith
Bhisorla_
Jun-pyo
El_nuel
Butter_and_iceee
wemmy542
RosemaryFuanyi
Ayomide_Chloe
jaazzWorld
tee_koh
Adedun600
Fame_lanky
CertifiedOluwatoxy
Angelwriter16
Annaphil2207
sofytemmy
Treasure291
And many others
If your name is not here, indicate so I'll add it.
I love you too much not to add it😘😘💖💖💖💖

                  *     *     *     *     *
I sang and danced happily to Clean Bandit's Symphony that was blaring from my phone. I woke up this morning in a veeeryyy good mood. I just felt so alive and joyful in a way I couldn't comprehend.

I held out my fist as a pretend microphone and jumped off the bed I was standing on.

"I just wanna be part of your Symphony!!! Would you hold me tight and not let gooo!!!"

I didn't notice when my mom entered my room.

"Suzie!" I heard her shout my name.

I paused the song, breathing like I just ran a marathon race.

"Mom..."

"I'm trying to work but you're disturbing me. Can you keep it low?"

She looked really furious and I tried not to say anything that would make her angrier.
"Sorry?" I said

"In fact, turn it off completely. I don't wanna hear the sound of any music for the rest of the day."

She turned and walked out. I knew better than to argue with her whenever she's angry.

I sighed in defeat and slumped on my bed.

I'm bored!!!

I got up and went out of the room. I saw my mom at the dinning. She was working on her laptop.
"Mom"