Returing the light...

Cover it mine but it's perfect for this chapter. It was made by my friend the amazing rise_of_the_empire on Instagram check out there amazing manips.
Bens POV
On Achto
I picked Rey up in my arms as we got off the falcon she was still unconscious but she was fine. I really really hoped this would work cause otherwise I'm screwed. I payed Rey down and kissed her forehead to wake her up.... that was a mistake. Rey sprung up swinging her saber at me luckily I brought Reys saber just to be safe not the double one the yellow one.
"Oops sorry babe you.... where the fu*k am I!!??? KYLOOOO WTF?????!!!!".
"Relax Rey I brought you here to turn you back to normal to your old self."
"What are you talking about I've always been this way I was raised by my grandfather.." Rey said before I cut her off.
"Rey I know that's what you think happened but it's not you are a strong Jedi , you defeated your grandfather, you saved my life, like I saved yours, your about to be a mother and your about to be my wife...."
"I think I would remember that."
"Look baby I know you don't remember now but I brought you here so you would and I know this will work.... it has to.." I mumbled.
"I don't know what your talking about Kylo you must have really hit your head" Rey said laughing.
"No I didn't Rey and it's Ben..."
"Im Ben solo"
"Pshh since when do you go by that stupid name you hate that name..."
"It's NOT STUPID and I did hate it until you said it... now I realize Ben solo is who I am and I love that... I love you Rey and I know deep down you know that..."
"yawnnn snooze fest now ... B e n I want you to join me we can rule together and bring a new order to the galaxy"
Rey said holding out her hand. I watched her and laughed
"now am I supposed to say don't do this Rey please don't go this way" I said imitating Reys voice.
"I don't know what your talking about and I don't sound like that.!." Rey said as I just laughed cause that is what she sounds like.
My smile faded when I realized Rey really didn't know what I was talking about how was I going to get her to remember....
"Rey look at me"
"no"
"Rey look at me!"
"Why?"
"Rey just look at me" I said holding Reys shoulders.
"Your not alone" I said looking into Reys eyes.
"Of course I'm not alone your standing right in front of me" Rey said sarcastically.
"Rey listen YOUR NOT ALONE"
"Ok I uhh don't understand Kylo"
"YOUR NOT ALONE REY REMEMBER REMEMBER PLEASE!" I said slightly shaking Rey.
"I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about I'm uhh going to go get some rest bye..." Rey said walking off.
"No Rey wait.."
"Rey I'm sorry!" I pleaded as Rey left.
God I'm such an idiot this isn't working I don't know if Rey will ever be the same... I've tried everything.. It's no use. I thought to myself of how a failed and broke down crying I just wanted Rey back... Just then I got a transmission from Poe.
"What I really don't want to talk right now Poe" I said slightly annoyed.
"I'm guessing getting Rey back to normal isn't going as well as you thought?" Poe asked. "No actually it's going great" I said sarcastically.
"Of course it's not going well do you think I would be crying if it was..I mean I'm not crying I uh am just upset a little.. yea.."
"Well I'm sorry buddy but I do have good news" Poe said.
"Yea what could possibly be good news Reys going to have her baby any day now and she doesn't even realize she's pregnant or know who I really am, or who She really is for that matter!"
"So do tell me POE WHAT GOOD NEWS DO YOU HAVE!!"
"Umm so remember how Rey said she killed like 50 people.. well she didn't she just cut down 50 trees" Poe said trying to cheer me up.
"Great Poe thanks now I know she's hallucinating too that makes this soooo much better." I said sarcastically.
"Look IM JUST TRYING TO HELP I MEAN AT LEAST NO ONES HURT THATS GOOD BEN BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE YOU KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE APART OF THIS "family" maybe start ACTING LIKE YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT US!!" "WELL MAYBE I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS!!!"
"FINE"
"FINE!"
"BYE BEN!!"
"Wait Poe I'm ..." then the transmission ended.
"Fu*k" I mumbled under my breath.
I realized I had to find Rey I couldn't let her leave.
"Rey?"
"I mean babe?" Are you in here?".
"GO AWAY REN!" She yelled.
I couldn't see for sure but I had weird feeling that she was upset.
"Hey are you ok?" I asked......

Reys POV
I sat there sobbing as Kylo came over and sat in front of me. Exempt it wasn't Kylo.. "I'm fine" I said obviously not fine.
Kyl... Ben began to take my hair out of its three buns.
"What are you doing" I asked him and got no response.
When Ben was done undoing my hair he stroked his hand through it.
"Stop..doing that.." I said in a milky tone not really wanting him to stop running his large hands through my hair. (So come run your hands through my hair lol sorry I had to love that song anyway....)
Ben stopped running his hands through my hair and gently placed his hand on my cheek. Our eyes met as he wiped tears from my cheeks.
"Rey what's wrong" he whispered looking into my eyes.
"I..I...I just.." I said taking a deep breath
"I'm pregnant I guess your my fiancé and I'm with the resistance.... and I don't remember any of it... I don't.... I don't even know who I am...
"I said trying to hold back tears.
"I know I can't imagine how scary this is for you just know I'm here for you.." Ben said still caressing my cheek.
"I know you do I mean I don't uggg thats the problem I just I feel like I don't know anyone I feel so alone..." I said as a tears dripped down my face.
"Your not alone" Ben said.
Our faces were now centimeters apart as Ben held out his hand to mine. I hesitantly took it and looked up into Bens eyes.
"Neither are you" I whispered as Bens lips crash into mine.........and everything goes black
Reys visions in her head
"That happens when your being haunted by a creature in a mask...."
"you know I can take whatever I want...."
"you need a teacher....."
"can you see my surroundings....
"Your going to pay for what you did.."
"noooo"
"I can't see yours surroundings just you...you you..."
"Rey..."
"muderer snake..."
"I know everything I need to know about you.."
"you do ah you do...do... you have that look in your eyes..."
"you called me a monster.."
"you are a monster...monsteerr...
"yes I am...am..am..."
"do you have a shirt a towel..."
"why did you hate your father..."
l your parents picked up and threw you away like garbage..."
"they didn't....."
"it's your greatest weakness Rey I say let the past die kill it if you have to..."
"you'll turn I'll help you..."
"it's the only way to become who your meant to be..."
"join me join me..."
"I'd never lie to you..."
"you know the truth..."
"they were nobody...."
"were a dyad in the force Rey...two that are one..."
"I did want to take your hand...Bens hand...."
"Ben..."
"Rey...." "I will always be with you..."
" no ones ever really gone.....gone gone....." Ben...."
The images fade and Rey flashes back to reality.... (just imagine each phrase is a vision of everything that happened like in the beginning of TROS with her visions)
Bens POV
I looked at Rey who had passed out in my arms.
"Rey..."
"are you ok?.."
"Ben?.." she whispered.
"Ben!" She said excitedly jumping into my arms pulling me into another kiss.
"I'm back Ben..."
"I remember" she said in between kisses.
"Thank you..." she said smiling at me.
"I love you..."
"I know" I said smiling at her.
"But don't you ever do that to me again you hear I thought I lost you forever.."
"aww Ben you know you can never lose me I'll always be with you" she said smiling.
"No ones ever really gone" I said as we kissed again.
"Now can we go back home?" Rey said smiling.
"I've been waiting for you too say that all day" I said scooping Rey up in my arms bridal style carrying her onto the falcon.......

I hope you liked this chapter and continue to enjoy this story:)