Bens Realization

Not my drawing but goes perfectly with this chapter:)Ok so this chapter will be Bens reaction to reys pregnancy also in my version of TROS Ben will get to see his mother before she dies. Because I really needed them to hug in the movie. And Hux is still alive because he just deserved better and I live Hux and Kylo/Bens kinda brothers relationship hope you enjoy:) Also a slight language and maturity warning ⚠️.

Bens POV
"Your your... I'm i'm the fath  ther..." 
I was in complete shock how was this even possible?! But deep down I knew it to be true, I could sense something in Rey I just never thought my thoughts are interrupted by Rey.
"Ye yes I .. am preg nant and ....you are the father.." she says as tears drip down her face.
"But we never... I don't think we ever.."
"did we??"
"No it was through the force.... when we touched hands... on Achtoo".
My mind was in shock I was really confused but also I guess it kinda made sense.
"Whatt???!!!!"
"I just touched your HAND I didn't.... put my...."
"I guess it's some force thing I don't really know and I really don't care what you want to do Ren..."
Ren!? But Rey never calls me... she's the only one I let call me Ben.. Hearing the words Ren come out of Reys mouth almost felt as worse as the pain I felt when Rey called me a monster twice.... Or when she wouldn't take my hand...
"But you must Promise me KYLO REN that you will not take my child from me!"
Rey screamed at me with tears now pouring down her face..
"Rey I would neve.."
Rey cut me off "promise Me!"
"Please.."
Tears now started dripping down my face hearing Rey so afraid of me of what I could do.. I'm i'm not a monster.... I don't want to be.. 
"Rey... it's me Ben...." I said but she just stood their continuing to cry.
I tried to speak as the words choked out of my mouth with tears pouring down my face.
"I promise Rey.."
"Rey I..
Force time disconnecting

"I love you.."
I look up and see Rey is gone. Stupid force connection couldn't stay one more second. My mind was racing and trying to process everything that just happened and I almost forgot I was sitting in a meeting with the first order.
"Supreme Leader are you listening?"
"Umm Yes of course I'm listening!"
"What do you take me for"!
"it's just your crying and you were saying you loved someone?"
"You've also been staring at that wall for 20 minutes" Hux said as the whole room started laughing.
"So you've never seen a grown man cry I got something in my eye ok!! And I love the wall color it looks Amazing!!"
"So sorry supreme leader" they replied trying not to laugh.
Truth is I wasn't listening at all I was just thinking about how Rey is pregnant and I'm going to be a father.
"I've got a bad feeling about this.."
oh s**t I just said that out loud.
"You don't think the final order is a bad idea? Supreme leader?"
"No I do sorry...I have to go".
I raced out of the meeting room and went to my chambers. When I got there I collapsed on the floor and burried my face in my chest as tears filled my eyes. I knew what I needed to do but I didn't know if I had the strength to do it.. Tears began to slowly fall down my face .. Just then I was interrupted by a knock on my door.
"Ren it's Hux"
"leave me Alone!"
"Open the door Ren!"
"Fine"
I use the force and slam my door open as I wipe my tears.
"What do you want!"
"Are you crying " Hux laughed.
"No!"
Hux looked at me raising his eyebrow
"Yes.." I said hesitantly.
"Yes I'm crying ok you happy!"
"Yes....yes I am happy" Hux says continuing to laugh"
"good!"
"But I am curious as too why you are crying.
"Rey Rey .."
"Come on Ren spit it out"
"Reys Pregnant Ok!"
"And I'm the father" I mumble
"What was that last part Ren?"
"I'm the FATHER ok god are you happy now!"
"So your supposed to find the scavenger girl and instead you get her pregnant" hux starts to laugh.
"No its its not like that"
"Snoke told you to destroy her but not like that" Hux said continuing to laugh.
"Well good going now we're all screwed with offspring from you two"
"next time just keep it in your pants Ren"
"You know I don't even know why I told you Hux now leave my Room!"
"I don't know why you told me either and I'll happily leave".
I slam the door as Hux leaves my chambers.
"Sir the scavenger girl has been spotted on kigimi"
"she's close I can feel it"...
Sorry for the short chapter new chapters will be coming soon hope your enjoying the story so far:)