Were in this together part 2....

Not my photo edit it's beautiful I love it I sadly don't know who made it though if anyone knows please tell me so I can credit them. :) little maturity warning ⚠️
Reys Pov
It was time. After what felt like foreverrrr we were finally going to see our baby...
"I'm just going to get the ultrasound set up you two can wait here while I get it ready" The doctor said leaving.
"What's wrong?" Ben asked turning to look at me.
"Nothing" I said obviously lying.
"I know that face Rey... what's wrong?"
"It's just I... I..."
I tried to say as tears began to fill my eyes. Ben now looked at me concerned, he came over and pulled me into his arms as I rested my head on his shoulder sobbing.
"Shhh Rey it's ok..."
"it's just I have No idea how to be a Mother... I mean mine left when I was little I don't even know what a family is like...." I said continuing to sob.
"Is that all?" Ben said as I pulled out of his arms and whipped my tears.
"I'm also I'm so sorry Ben... you were on top of the galaxy Literally you had everything You wanted and I just.... forced you into this new life I just i'm sorry...."
"Rey is that what you think?"
"First off I don't know anything about being a parent either or part of a family mine sent me away.... and I.. you know..."
"but Rey will do it together... I promise" Ben said taking my hand.
"And second I was not on top of the world I was miserable you saved me Rey you brought the real me back.... and when you told me you were pregnant and I was going to be a father that was one of the happiest moments of my life minus meeting you..." Ben said smiling at me.
"And yes this is scary and it's not going to be easy no one ever said it is but will do it together... and you and I Rey we can conquer anything."
Ben said smiling at me as he held my hand.
"The dyad in the force two that are one" I said smiling with tears in my eyes.
The doctor comes back in...
"Ok so I'm all set I'm just going to need you to change Rey sorry it's just going to be hard to get a good image with your wraps and belt and stuff"
"not saying I don't love your outfit cause I do just not the best for an ultrasound."
I just nodded as I went to go change.
"Sh*t"My belt is stuck"
"oh great and my shirt is stuck on my pant zipper too that's just great" I said annoyed. Just as I was about to give up there was a knock at the door.
"Hey Rey everything ok in there?" Ben asked.
"Uhh not really"I responded.
"Hold on I'm coming in." Ben slowly opening the door....
"what's the problem?" He asked.
"Uhh You see My belt is stuck..."
"How can I help?".
Well this was going to be really awkward to ask but uhh here I go.
"Umm can you unclip my belt"......I said awkwardly.
Bens POV
UNCLIP HER BELT... don't get turned on Ben don't don't..... I stood behind Rey as I tried to undo her belt.
"Why does this have to be so complicated".
"Hurry Ben"
"I'm trying Rey this thing!!"
"Ugggg"
"owww Ben watch the stomach!"
"How the hell do you where this isn't it like suffocating you!?!"
"Ow!" Rey yelled again.
"Im sorry Rey!!" I yelled continuing to fumble with the belt.
"Rey give me your saber."
"Are you kidding me!?!" Rey yelled.
"You got a better idea!?"
"Ben just unclip the snap and take the leather out of the loops".
"Ok I got it are we good now?" Rey just stared at me awkwardly.
"What were good right?"
"RIght Rey??"
"umm well it's fine I can a...try to do it my se..." Rey started saying before I cut her off. "Rey just tell me."
"Fine I uhh got my shirt stuck in my pant zipper".... Rey said.
Oh god I was going to have to unzip HER PANT ZIPPER!!
"I uhh...ok..." I sat down so I was waist level with Rey as I fumbled with the zipper. Don't get turned on Ben... too late..
"Rey I don't want to unzip you zipper I mean I do.. no wait I don't but I do...I.."
"Ben please just help me I cant see the zipper to fix it..." After like 20 minutes I finally got the zipper unstuck. I then began to remove Reys wraps as I slid them down her arms damn there was more sexual tension here then when we were in the elevator.
"I uhh I..." I said as Rey and I were inches away from each other...
"need anything else?"
"No thanks I'm good" Rey said kissing my cheek.
Back in the room...
Reys POV
"Ahhh oh my godd!!!"
I yelled as the doctor rubbed the gel across my stomach.
"What what's wrong Rey does it hurt is everything ok I'm here Rey just hold my hand." Ben said frantically.
It was honestly so cute how he was being so cautious of me and our child I'm liking this new Ben I liked the old one too but this one...
"sorry Ben I'm fine it's just Really cold." I said smiling.
"God Rey don't scare me like that!" Ben said.
"Aww daddy is a little overprotective isn't he" I said looking at my stomach.
"I'm not!" Ben said annoyed as I gave him that look
"Ok maybe a little...." He said as I chuckled.
"You two are Adorable."
The doctor said as Ben and I just smiled at each other.
"I mean most guys would wait outside and go to the Cantina or something." Ben just laughed under his breath pretty sure he was thinking of his dad.
"Ok there they are" The doctor said as Ben and I looked up at the scan. I felt tears fill up my eyes as I looked at that scan.
"See there's the head forming and thats the little heart beat. I looked over at Ben who was also crying. He rested his head on my shoulder and took my hand as tears dripped down our faces.
"And your baby is looking very healthy the progression looks like it's going well." The doctor said smiling.
"I'm honestly shocked considering all the stuff you two went through.
"Wait what?!" Ben and I both said perking up.
"Well you know defeating Palpatine.. your that Rey right.?" I just nodded in shock.
"And that must make you Kylo Ren...or Ben solo right?"
"Yea...." Ben said.
"How did you??" I asked.
"It's all anyone's talking about.
"Oh?" I said still really confused.
"Well thank you and will see you in six weeks for another checkup correct.?" I said as Ben and I got up.
"Correct have a great day you two" the doctor said smiling....
On the Falcon...
Bens POV
Being back on the falcon with Rey felt so right but I was really worried to go back to the base... I mean I'm the one who killed most of their family's ....
"Rey we need to get you a different outfit I'm not going to try to undo that stupid belt and zipper again" I said. Rey just laughed
"Don't worry I have others" she said smiling.
"Well thank god for that." I said in relief as Rey just continued to laugh.
"Nice flying" I said smiling at Rey.
"Thanks I had a good teacher" Rey said smiling back.
"Yea uncle Chewie is the best..."
I said as my eyes fell I forgot Chewie hated me now... Rey didn't say anything I think she realized I needed some time.
"Hey Ben it's late and I don't think we should mention your here yet so you can stay with me tonight...."
"sounds good to me" I said smiling.
"And don't forget my Reward Ben.. you promised" Rey said giving me a slight smirk. "Oh don't worry I haven't forgotten" I assured her.
Back in Reys Chambers...
Rey sat down on her bed as I helped her undo her hair.
"Ok Rey my shirts already off your turn" I said smirking. 
Rey just chuckled as I began to remove her shirt and she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.
"See Ben that's how you do it" she said proudly and slightly chuckling.
"Sorry you have this fatty" she said.
"I think you look beautiful" I said smiling as she began to press her lips against mine and I pressed mine against hers .... and then someone opened the door...... and came in.....
Sorry for the long chapter who do you think came in? Hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to enjoy this story:)