Our new life...

Cover not mine I know the drawing looks like Reys dead but just imagine she knocked out
Bens POV
"So where are you going to take her?" Rose asked me.
"I'm not sure.." I responded.
"Yea where are you going to take her Wait What!?" Finn said in shock.
"Take her! Rose Your going to Let This Monster take Rey away!!"
"Yes I am Finn and maybe stop calling him monster because every time you say it it just pis*es him off even more" Rose said annoyed.
"Yea and then he's going to get so pis*ed off he'll kill me and you'll see the real monster"
Finn said.
"If he kills you he'll have a good reason I would have killed you a long time ago if I was him" Rose replied.
"He tried too I was just too strong" Finn said proudly.
"Oh please I could have killed you I just wanted Rey to like me so I kept you alive" I said annoyed.
"Well didn't that turn out great for you" Finn said annoyed.
"Yes yes it did" I said proudly.
"Guys!"
"We were talking about where your taking Rey..." Rose said
"Oh right umm oh my grandparents had a lake house on Naboo.." I said.
"Ok that sounds perfect Naboo is abandoned now I think so that would work" Rose said.
"Wait you guys aren't actually serious? Are you?" Finn asked confused.
"Finn it's what's best for ...." Poe started saying before Finn cut him off.
"Your in on this too what's wrong with all of You Rey wouldn't Want this!" Finn said.
"I know.." I said.
"That's why we're not giving her the chance to say no.." I said putting my hand on top of Reys.
"Your a monster!!" Finn yelled
"Yea thanks I'm aware!" I yelled back.
"Sorry I'm trying to protect Rey! I didn't know that was wrong!" I shouted.
"Your taking her from us!" Finn yelled.
"Finn it's what's best Reys not safe her and she deserves a break..." Poe said.
"A break from what us!?"
"No Finn a break from the fear the war the violence she's been fighting for us left her old life to fight now we need to be the ones to fight for ourselves we need to let Rey have a peaceful life away from all this.." Poe said.
"But but..." Finn started saying before I cut him off.
"I won't let anything happen to her I promise" I said reassuring Finn.
"Fine you can take her to Napoo.." Finn said hesitantly.
"It's Naboo and thank you you can come and visit all of you can." I said smiling.
"Take care of our girl" Rose said.
"I will" I said as they made there way off the falcon.
"May the force be with you" they said.
"Thank you but there's one thing I have to do first.
I ran over to find Uncle Chewie, C3-Po and R2.
"You guys coming" I said smiling.
"You mean it master Solo?" C3-Po said excitedly.
"Yea as annoying as you can be your still family you all are" I said smiling as we all headed to the falcon. Uncle Chewie sat next to me as I piloted the Falcon for the first time In what felt like forever....
"Rarrwww"
"It's just allergies Uncle Chewie" I said holding back tears.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
"I've never seen a more beautiful place in the entire galaxy Reys going to love it here" I said as we began to land.
"I full heartedly agree master Solo" 3-po said.
"You know you can call me Ben 3-Po ." I said.
"Of course master Solo"
We landed and I picked up Rey placing her on the bed. The house was beautiful the view was just breathtaking I knew Rey would love it.. But I didn't know how she would feel about leaving.
"Well here goes nothing" I said waking Rey up.
"Good morning sweetheart how are you feeling" I said smiling brushing Reys hair behind her ear.
"Ben oh thank the maker your ok..." Rey said hugging me and quickly pulling away.
"Ben where am I......?"

Sorry for the cliffhanger and short chapter but trust me the next chapter will be longer and better I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to enjoy this story ❤️