Im home...

First off thank you so much for 3k reads that is unbelievable I'm so great full and I hope you continue to enjoy the story :) Art cover is not mine all credit goes to original artist
Bens POV
My eyes opened and everything went into focus I was on Tatooine I remembered stories my mother and Luke would tell me. This was the home of my great grandmother, grandfather and uncle and now it was where I would finally be able to get back home back to Rey... I sensed her but I didn't see her I kept searching walking around looking for her and then... their she was beautiful as every man she was glowing like actually glowing... the two suns in the sky couldn't shine half as bright as her... "Rey.."
I said as tears filled my eyes. Rey covered her mouth in shock as she began to sob....
"Ben...."
she said as she jumped into my arms. I picked Rey up as I held her in my arms, oh god how I missed holding her... my arms had felt empty.... I put Rey down as she held my face "how what... you... I..."
she said as we both stared into each other's eyes, that continued to fill with tears.
"It's a long story..." I said smiling.
"You know what I don't even care I'm just glad your back..."
"I missed you..." Rey said rubbing my cheek.
"I missed you too."
I said placing my hands over Reys.
"It hasn't been so bad I mean it has only been a couple hours." I said as Reys smile faded. "What?"
"Ben it's been a month...."
"you've been gone for a month..." Rey said to me.
"WHAT? A MONTH.... THATS NOT THAT CANT BE....." I said in shock.
"No really..."
Rey said as she removed her wraps from her stomach revealing her little baby bump. I looked Reys stomach and felt tears drip down my face.... I couldn't believe it I was going to be a father.... was I ready? Was I ready to be their for Rey...for our child.... My thoughts were interrupted by Rey.
"Ben?.... are you crying?"
"No.. I... uhh got something uhh some sand got in my eye..." I said crying.
Rey just smiled at me as grabbed my hand placing it on her stomach, which made me cry even more....
"Ben I'm so sorry what I said... I told you to stay away from me and my child I'm..." Rey started saying before I cut her off.
"Hey hey it's ok shhhh you have no need to apologize..."
"But I do Ben I mean I treated you like sh*t I LITERALLY ALMOST KILLED YOU..and then you saved my life... you saved our life's.... and I didn't even get a chance to thank you.... for everything...."
"you could have killed me you had so many chances too... but you didn't..." Rey said.
"I think your kiss was thanks enough Rey" I said slightly laughing.
"Is that what you think that was?"
"A kiss of gratitude?"
"Ben I've been wanting to kiss you from the moment we met... I love you... and I have for a while it was just I loved Ben.... not Kylo but that moment on Exegol.. I knew Kylo Ren was dead I knew it was you Ben... that's why...."
Rey said as tears continued to fall down our faces.
"I know" I said smiling.
"You knew? You just said you thought it was a kiss of gratitude?" Rey a said confused.
"No no I didn't know I meant I know because you said I love you.."
I said as Rey just stared at me confused.
"So you don't love me...???"
Rey said as she started to sob.
"No no Rey I love you please don't cry..." I said as Rey began to laugh.
"Got you Leia told me about the I love you I know thing.."
Rey said smiling as she took my hand.
"I hate you..." I said annoyed.
"Really cause I swear I just heard you say I LOVE YOU." Rey said giving me a slight smirk. "I do."
"Then say it..."
"say it.." Rey said smiling.
"I love you Rey."
"Now are you happy?" I said.
"Very" Rey said smiling.
Now can you kiss me please?.."
I didn't even respond to that question I just wrapped my hands around Rey as I pressed my lips pressed against hers. This was it I was finally home...
Reys POV
I was so focused on Ben I completely forgot about the lady standing right there. Ben continued to press his lips against mine and I didn't want to stop this moment because it was amazing and I had been dreaming of it for so long but it was kinda awkward with the lady watching us....
"uhh Ben" I whispered tapping his shoulder. "Hmm?"
He said as he continued to kiss me. "Ben turn around..." I whispered trying again to get Bens attention.
"What?" He said still continuing to kiss me. "BEN!"
I yelled turning his do he was facing the lady. "Oh Umm uhhh sorry miss.." Ben said awkwardly.
"Rey who?" She said.
"What?" Ben said looking at me confused. "She's asking what my name is... my family name ..."
"oh" he said sadly knowing the answer.
I looked over to see Han,Luke,Leias and I think Anakin? force ghosts smiling at Ben and me. I smiled back at the woman I'm just Rey...
I am not apposed to Rey Skywalker repeat not apposed this will just go better with the rest of the story and you will see why :) Don't know if anyone got the references hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to enjoy this story:)