Mom...

So in this chapter Ben will finally reunite with his mom because I really needed that in the rise of Skywalker. I hope you enjoy thank you so much for 800 reads :)

Bens POV
Oh god Ben what are you doing your mom probably hates you...she does hate you, you killed her husband your father... You killed practically everyone in the Resistance, but no you have to see her you need to see her before it's to late... I can feel everyday my mom is getting worse and is starting to slip away, I need to see her one more time I need to tell her I'm sorry and that I love her.... Well Ben your here the jungle moon of Ajan Kloss, home to the Resistance base well the new one, I blew up the others.. Alright Ben pull yourself together you need to find your mom. I slowly stepped off the ship trying to lay low to avoid risk of anyone recognizing me. All of a sudden I felt a presence I presence I hadn't felt in a long time I turned around to see my mom staring at me. Tears began to fill both of are eyes.
"Mom" I said as tears began to run down my face, I run into my moms arms resting my head on her chest.
"Mom I I'm so sorry"
"I I I love you mom"
I look up into my moms eyes are she strokes her hands through my hair resting her fingers on my cheek.
"I know" she says and smiles at me.
"Ben I appreciate you coming it's quiet a surprise but might I ask why you came?" "Mom it's Rey she's she's..."
My mom cuts me off before I can finish. "She's pregnant and your the father I know I'm the one who told her... though I'm pretty sure she had a feeling she was and you were the father I mean who else?"
"I mean I guess Finn never shuts about her it's like he's obsessed with her just always screaming REYYYY! REYYYY!"
"But Rey definitely doesn't see him in that way so don't worry Benny Boy you have no competition, mommy made you Irresistible all the girls love you.."
That made me laugh and blush a little.
"I guess I am pretty irresistible".
I look over to see my moms eyes watering.
"Mom what's wrong?"
I say with a concerned tone in my voice.
"I just haven't seen you laugh in so long Ben.."
"Well mom I guess it was time for me to laugh again"
"Rey really brings out the best in you son she brings out the real you my son Ben.."
"She deeply cares about you Ben..I can feel it."
"Well mom I was hoping we could talk about Rey I need your help..."
"I don't know how I'm going to be a father Rey needs me to be.."
"How am I going to be there for Rey and our child I mean look at me I killed my own fath..." I quickly stop myself realizing what I said.
"Mom I'm i'm so sorry I never wanted to kill dad I loved him I still do it was just..."
"I understand son.."
"But back to Rey, mom I don't know what to do" I began to sob as I hugged my mom.
"I asked her to join me , again but she said no again....
To my surprise my mom slaps me in the face.
"Oh Ben get your head out of your cog pit Rey doesn't want to Rule with you she never did she just wants Ben..."
"She wants you son she loves you".
"But how do I tell her how I feel I mean I've hurt her so many times how could she ever love me...."
"Maybe this will help"
my mom takes my hand and places her ring in it.
"Your ring mom.. you mean I sho...."
"Ben if you really want to show Rey you love her commit to her that you will love her forever.."
"Go to her Ben" My mom says and smiles at me.
"Thank you mom for everything I love you."
"I love you too son"
I give my mom one last hug before hoping back onto the ship. I look down staring at my moms ring smiling, clutching it in my hand. Ok Ben you can do this.. I turn on the ship ready to take off ok Rey here I come... Then I blast off into space ready to go to Rey.....

So Bens going to propose with his moms ring🥺 what do you think Rey will say? I hope you enjoyed and continue to enjoy this fanfic :)